• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Reconnecting with Friends: My Return to the Online Community

Mine is the same way...when I got that call, he said "why would she need to call you? you just got back from conference...." :rolleyes:
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I decided to come off my cheap ass and pay the $10 just so I could chat and network more with you all :love0010: I missed you so much!!! Even though I talk and email with some of you and catch you on fb it just wasn't the same - so here I am again. What did I miss? lol

Let me be the first to say it's great to have you back Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you here!

Welcome back to the dark side!! HA!!! Great to see you back, Linda!!

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!Glad your back Linda! We missed you!!!!!!!!!! :D

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......pass the pastelitos!

YAY! Congrats! Not too much. We're so quiet over here compared to CS. :) Welcome back!!

Hooray!! Welcome back!! :D

Yeah! So glad you are back (FYI - I could never complete a 12 step program either :p )

DebbieJ said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......pass the pastelitos!

I would love a pastelito right now!

pampmomof3 said:
YAY! Congrats! Not too much. We're so quiet over here compared to CS. :) Welcome back!!

omg - there are so many whiners over there....and such smart ass comments when someone tries to help too

pamperedlinda said:
omg - there are so many whiners over there....and such smart ass comments when someone tries to help too
The majority of the smart ass comments are coming from one person. I try not to post anything or answer any questions from this person - I can't stand it when people think they are better/smarter than everyone else. And it's NOT funny, so don't try to dismiss the rudeness by blaming it on a dry sense of humor.Oh, and the Whiners? I put them on my ignore list so I don't have to read the crap.

Chefbeckyd said:
people think they are better/smarter than everyone else.

The ones who ARE smarter are over here on DCS networking, exchanging ideas and WORKING their businesses!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
The ones who ARE smarter are over here on DCS networking, exchanging ideas and WORKING their businesses!!!! :D

we need a 'like' button over here!

pamperedlinda said:
we need a 'like' button over here!

I DEFINITELY agree! We need a Like button and a Wahoo button!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
I DEFINITELY agree! We need a Like button and a Wahoo button!!!! :D

My husband laughed when I showed him my wahoo button. Then later I was listening to messages and there was a message from Jean that was left right after conference - he was standing in the doorway with this 'amazed' look on his face asking me who that was. When I told him is was the Sr VP of Sales he just shook his head and walked away. He just doesn't get it....lol!

pamperedlinda said:
My husband laughed when I showed him my wahoo button. Then later I was listening to messages and there was a message from Jean that was left right after conference - he was standing in the doorway with this 'amazed' look on his face asking me who that was. When I told him is was the Sr VP of Sales he just shook his head and walked away. He just doesn't get it....lol!

Mine is the same way...when I got that call, he said "why would she need to call you? you just got back from conference...." :rolleyes:

What is "I Missed Y'all Too Much!"?

"I Missed Y'all Too Much!" is a popular dish seasoning blend created by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and various herbs and spices that can be used to enhance the flavor of a variety of dishes.

How do I use "I Missed Y'all Too Much!"?

There are many ways to use "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" in your cooking. You can use it as a rub for meats, sprinkle it on vegetables before roasting, or add it to soups, stews, and sauces for extra flavor. Get creative and experiment with different ways to use this delicious seasoning blend.

Is "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" gluten-free?

Yes, "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" is gluten-free. It is also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a healthier option for your dishes.

Can I purchase "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" online?

Yes, "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. It is also available for purchase at our in-home cooking parties and events.

How long does "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" last?

The shelf life of "I Missed Y'all Too Much!" is approximately 2 years, as long as it is kept in a cool, dry place. Be sure to check the expiration date on the bottle before using it in your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila