• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant I Missed the Cluster Meeting Tonight!:(

In summary, the people scheduled to meet at one person's house did not show up, and the person writing this summary missed the opportunity to attend the meeting.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So our meeting tonight was to be at our SD house as per usual. I was going as per usual because I always do. Well the only way I know how to get there is from one main road. She lives in an area I'm not familiar with. I drove around for over 1/2 hour trying to get to other side of road so I could get to the meeting! It stinks and now I'll miss out on the benefits offered for attending! I would have called someone but I had forgotten my phone at home on the charger!:(:cry::mad::grumpy:

I'm a little better now but still needed to rant. It just stinks to have wasted the gas, and time and not even make it to the meeting! Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

(((hugs))) I'm sorry!!!

Sorry Katie. I'm hope to with no cluster meeting. Cancelled tonight. I'm eagerly awaiting news. I really want a trip. I had a crazy life last year, with two moves in two months and other cards God gave me. I know what it takes to get a trip and I know I can do it this year.

I missed our meeting too. :( Sick kid. :(

Another sick kid required mommy over here... I'm hoping my director sends out an e-mail or something soon!

I didn't go tonight either. Duty calls. Also, cruddy roads! It will take me an hour to get home from work tonight ... crawling 20 mph on the "main" roads and 30 mph on the highway if I am lucky!

All announcements will be on Consultant's corner at noon tomorrow!

I'm willing to e-mail it to anyone who wants it ... I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who's still waiting on a meeting to find out! ;)

I totally forgot about our meeting - which was Monday!! I have never done that before. Our December mtg. was just so late in the month I didn't even think about the Jan. mtg. being already!! I wish my Director would have sent an email reminder:(!!

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific region or area. It is a great opportunity for consultants to network, share tips and ideas, and learn about new products and promotions.

2. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but this may vary depending on your specific region. Check with your cluster leader or on the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date schedule.

3. What should I do if I miss a cluster meeting?

If you are unable to attend a cluster meeting, don't worry! You can always reach out to your cluster leader or fellow consultants to get a recap of what was discussed. You can also access important information and updates on the Pampered Chef website or through our consultant app.

4. Are there any consequences for missing a cluster meeting?

No, there are no consequences for missing a cluster meeting. However, we highly recommend attending as they are valuable opportunities for learning and connecting with other consultants.

5. Can I make up a missed cluster meeting?

Unfortunately, missed cluster meetings cannot be made up. However, you can always reach out to your cluster leader or fellow consultants for any important information or updates that were discussed during the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
  • my3angelbugs
  • General Chat