• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember Good Company Tea? Can we bring it back?

In summary, "I Miss the Good Company Tea" is a black tea blend with hints of orange and vanilla, created by Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase through a consultant or on their website and can be used in recipes that call for black tea. It is available year-round, but as a limited edition item, it is recommended to purchase while in stock. While not marketed as a health product, black tea has potential health benefits and the act of sharing it with loved ones can have positive effects on mental health.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I was just looking for the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler recipe already typed up on here so I wouldn't have to do it for a customer. In my searches, I came across some old files for the Good Company Tea. Man! That was some good stuff! No particular point to this post, except that I hope PC eventually brings back the tea and coffee! I LOVED IT and sold it like crazy! :eek: Reminiscing! :)

Jane, you are so right! I loved it too, and I had a good following of customers who bought the coffee as well!
I found it ironic that they season they d/c'd both of them was also the season they introduced the coffee scoop/clip.

I loved the tea...I used 1 tea bag with my reg. tea to make yummy iced tea. Didn't care for the coffee though.

I miss the tea and the coffee!
I agree - that tea made the BEST Iced Tea!

I still have about 3 cans. I stocked up when they stopped selling them and I only pull it out on special occasions!

I know I loved the tea too. Still have people ask for it and the Coffee. I have one thing of tea left and a couple of decaf coffees. Wonder if the coffee is still good? NO I didn't put it in the freezer.

I really do wish I'd stocked up on that tea. I could have made a fortune selling it here. :D

raebates said:
I really do wish I'd stocked up on that tea. I could have made a fortune selling it here. :D

Yep! I'd buy it!

What is "I Miss the Good Company Tea"?

"I Miss the Good Company Tea" is a special blend of tea created by Pampered Chef. It is a black tea with hints of orange and vanilla, perfect for cozying up with friends and loved ones.

How do I purchase "I Miss the Good Company Tea"?

You can purchase "I Miss the Good Company Tea" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply search for the product and add it to your cart.

Is "I Miss the Good Company Tea" only available during certain times of the year?

No, "I Miss the Good Company Tea" is available year-round. However, it is a limited edition item, so we recommend purchasing it while it is in stock.

Can I use "I Miss the Good Company Tea" in recipes?

Yes, "I Miss the Good Company Tea" can be used in recipes that call for black tea. It adds a unique flavor and aroma to dishes like tea-infused cakes or savory marinades.

Are there any health benefits to drinking "I Miss the Good Company Tea"?

While "I Miss the Good Company Tea" is not specifically marketed as a health product, black tea has been shown to have various health benefits, such as improving heart health and boosting immune function. Plus, the act of sharing a cup of tea with loved ones can have positive effects on mental health and overall well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies