• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Managed to Be Active This Month After All.....

In summary, staying active while working from home can be achieved by taking short breaks throughout the day to stretch or go for a walk, using a standing desk, or scheduling a workout during your lunch break. Some easy exercises to do at home without equipment include bodyweight exercises and using household items as weights. To stay motivated, set achievable goals, find an accountability partner or join a virtual fitness community. For busy schedules, meal prepping at the beginning of the week or finding quick and nutritious recipes can help with healthy eating. Lastly, incorporating more activity into daily routines can be done by small changes like taking the stairs or parking farther away.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So, as many of you may remember, I have been in the middle of a move for the last several months. We left New Jersey - where we had lived for the last 2 3/4 years - and headed west to Colorado. Left Jersey on August 31 and got to Colorado on Oct 1 - yes, we took the long way. Then spent three weeks looking for a house and then my husband left for four weeks. He came back at midnight last Wednesday. Needless to say I have been surviving on catalog shows since I now live in a new place and have an almost three year old - I don't know anyone to be a sitter for me.

Anyway, didn't think I was going to manage to be active this month but my ongoing (and ongoing and ongoing but that's a different point) catalog show pulled through at the last minute and I was able to turn in a $300 order. Yeah me! Now to focus on a show for next month.

Just wanted to toot my own horn :sing: since I have managed to stay active every month of this long move. I haven't submitted enough to be Team Leader but I am at least getting paid as a Senior Consultant!

Congratulations.

Way to go! :D

F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on managing to stay active during such a busy and transitional time in your life. Moving can be tough, especially with a young child, so kudos to you for keeping your business going. It's great to hear that your catalog show came through for you and you were able to submit a $300 order - that's definitely something to celebrate! Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll continue to see success as a consultant. Best of luck with your upcoming show and settling into your new home in Colorado. Keep on cooking!

1. How can I stay active while working from home?

Staying active while working from home can be challenging, but there are a few simple ways to incorporate activity into your daily routine. Try taking short breaks throughout the day to stretch or go for a walk, using a standing desk, or scheduling a workout during your lunch break.

2. What are some easy exercises I can do at home?

There are plenty of easy exercises you can do at home without any equipment. Some examples include bodyweight exercises like squats, lunges, push-ups, and planks. You can also try using household items like cans or water bottles as weights for added resistance.

3. How can I stay motivated to be active?

Motivation can be a struggle, especially when it comes to staying active. One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals for yourself and track your progress. You can also find an accountability partner or join a virtual fitness community for support and encouragement.

4. Can you recommend any healthy meal options for a busy schedule?

We understand that maintaining a busy schedule can make it difficult to eat healthy. One option is to meal prep at the beginning of the week, so you have healthy and convenient meals ready to go. Another option is to look for quick and nutritious recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes.

5. How can I incorporate more activity into my daily routine?

Incorporating more activity into your daily routine doesn't have to be complicated. You can try taking the stairs instead of the elevator, parking farther away from your destination, or taking a walk after dinner. Every little bit of movement adds up and can make a big difference in your overall activity level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cookinthehouse
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • cmdtrgd