• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis - A Delicious Meal!

In summary, Carolyn made pork tenderloin, tortatinis, and dessert tortatinis. She sounds very happy with her meal.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I made the pork tenderloin tonight...and then I made tortatinis out of it...and then I made dessert tortatinis, too!!

I got a 1lb pork tenderloin - $5.99
I drizzled a tiny bit of EVOO on it and sprinkled a lot of the Citrus Basil Rub all over. Miked it for 10mins. (it woulda been better at 9 but oh well)

While it was miking, I diced up a tomato and pulled out the tortillas and shredded mozz cheese and some dijon mustard.

I let it sit for a minute or two after the mike went off. Then I sliced it pretty thin using my carving set - in the middle of the tortilla I placed some tomatoes and some shredded mozz. Then 3 slices pork, and a small dollop of dijon mustard. I folded it envelope style and grilled it w/the grill press on the grill pan. Less than minute per side gave it nice dark grill marks. AMAZING!!

tHEN...i TOOK NUTELLA AND SLICED BANANAS and made dessert tortatinis !!!

DELISH!!!!

mmm....We made micro pork with the Jamaican Jerk Rub at our meeting last night. I sliced it thin and we put it on salad.It was also yummy.You ever substitute nutella for the fudge in the Banana Phyllo Bundles from a couple seasons ago? Fabulous!

chefann said:
mmm....

We made micro pork with the Jamaican Jerk Rub at our meeting last night. I sliced it thin and we put it on salad.

It was also yummy.

You ever substitute nutella for the fudge in the Banana Phyllo Bundles from a couple seasons ago? Fabulous!

I have never liked jerk seasoning and for that reason I haven't even opened my PC jerk rub yet. I need to try it one of these days...

...as for the Phyllo Bundles - I have never made them before but I bet the rock with Nutella - anythign is bettwe w/nutella!

Carolyn ,
You sound a bit like you know Rachel Ray Haha
I cant wait to try it too, its defosting now for dinner tomorrow night !!

chef131doreen said:
Carolyn ,
You sound a bit like you know Rachel Ray Haha
I cant wait to try it too, its defosting now for dinner tomorrow night !!

She irritates the heck out of me - probably because we're so dang similar - LOL

That sounds great! I've done the pork with BBQ it was really good. I'm going to try another soon.:p

I made the 10 min. pork tenderloin tonight using the garlic oil and the Sweet and Smokey BBQ rub and it was awesome! I did it for 8 minutes, but 7 probably would have been better. It was awesome! I LOVE this recipe!:)

1. How do I prepare the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis?

To prepare the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, place the pork tenderloin on a cutting board and season it with your desired seasonings. Next, cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and set aside. In a separate pan, cook your desired vegetables until they are tender. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the pork tenderloin pieces and cook until they are fully cooked. Finally, place the pork and vegetable mixture into a baking dish and top with pre-made tortellini pasta. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tortellini is fully cooked.

2. Can I use different vegetables in the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis?

Yes, you can use any vegetables that you prefer in the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis. Some popular options include bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. Just make sure to cook the vegetables until they are tender before adding them to the pork and tortellini mixture.

3. How many servings does the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis recipe make?

The Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis recipe makes 4 servings. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

4. Can I use a different type of meat in the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis?

Yes, if you do not eat pork or prefer a different type of meat, you can substitute the pork tenderloin with chicken or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I make the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Gourmet Pork Tenderloin Tortatinis ahead of time. You can prepare the pork and vegetable mixture and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it with the tortellini. This is a great option for meal prepping or for a busy weeknight dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • janetupnorth