• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made It!!!!!!!

In summary, "I Made It!!!!!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting successful cooking parties and reaching certain sales goals. To participate, simply host a party and reach at least $200 in sales. The rewards vary based on the sales level reached and cannot be combined with other offers. There is no limit to how many times you can reach "I Made It!!!!!!!", so keep hosting and reaching those sales goals to continue earning rewards.
Lifeat50
I have $15,000 in Career Sales!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Way to go!

That's GREAT! Congratulations on your accomplishment!!! :D

Congratulations!

Excellent! In 6 months, too! Way to Go!

That is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your raise!!!

Congratulations! Enjoy your extra 2 %

congrats!!

Wahoo! Wtg!!!

That's fabulous! Congrats! You just got a raise and some jewelry! WHOO HOO!! Great Job!

Thank you all!!

so nice to have that extra 2%. Congrats!!

Contgratulations! Good for you! I hope you really enjoy your business.
Katie

What is "I Made It!!!!!!!"?

"I Made It!!!!!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting successful cooking parties and reaching certain sales goals.

How do I participate in "I Made It!!!!!!!"?

To participate in "I Made It!!!!!!!", simply host a Pampered Chef cooking party and reach at least $200 in sales. Your consultant will register you for the program and keep track of your progress.

What are the rewards for reaching "I Made It!!!!!!!"?

The rewards for "I Made It!!!!!!!" vary depending on the sales level reached. They can include free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive host-only items. Your consultant can provide more details on the specific rewards for each sales level.

Can I combine "I Made It!!!!!!!" rewards with other offers or promotions?

No, "I Made It!!!!!!!" rewards cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, your consultant can help you make the most of your rewards by suggesting the best way to use them.

Is there a limit to how many times I can reach "I Made It!!!!!!!"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can reach "I Made It!!!!!!!". Each time you host a successful cooking party and reach the sales goal, you can earn the rewards for that level. So keep hosting and reaching those sales goals to continue earning rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl