• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!

In summary, Kristi made the cruise, and is excited to go. She is also excited for the others who are still earning it.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited because I officially made the cruise!!!:D :D :D

Of course, I bought some presents for family but we made it. My dh is so excited and handed me an ITUNES gift card that he's been holding on to until I earned the cruise!! YAY!!

See you on the Sovereign in April!!!:D

Thats awsome you will have a lot of fun on the cruise.

Congrats! Have a blast! :)

Yippee!! Congrats!

Hallelujah girlie! See you in April! (and in 1.5 weeks too :) )

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! I'm still about 2000 points away... so we'll see what the next two weeks brings!

Congrats Kristi!!! Please have a fruity tropical drink for me!! I am so bummed I won't be able to cruise with you but I'm so excited I will be meeting my new baby boy the same week!! I am pumping myself up for an AWESOME 2008 and can't wait to see the Incentive Trip for 2009...I will definately be there!
Enjoy the cruise!! I am so happy for you!!!

awesome, you will love the cruise!!

Way to go Kristi!!
Cruising PC style is an amazing experience!

Last edited:
Way to go Kristi and how sweet of your DH! :)

Congratulations and ENJOY!

Way to go!!!!! Now you can relax & enjoy Christmas, not worrying about whether you'll make it or not!!!!

WA-HOO Kristi!!!!! :) :balloon: :D :cool: I was actually thinking about you yesterday, & wondering if you'd made it!
And that was sweet of your hubby!

Thanks guys!! I hope to meet some of you on the cruise ship! My dh and I"ve been on that ship before but we of course don't mind at all going back on it for FREE!! The bonus topping to that is we get the $600 travel allowance to pocket since we live right here! Yeah!!!!

:D Good Luck to those of you still earning it! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Believe me!! TELL EVERYONE!:D

I am so happy for you Kristi--you've really worked hard to earn it!

Thank you Harriet! I wish it came easier for me but I wouldn't appreciate it as much!:D

Congratulations! That's awesome. Sweet idea from your husband too.

Great job, Kristi!!! That's SOOOO exciting!!! You'll LOVE it!:)

1. What are the dates and itinerary for the "We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!"?

The cruise will depart on April 15th and return on April 22nd. The itinerary includes stops in Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Cayman.

2. What is included in the price of the "We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!"?

The price includes accommodations, meals, and onboard entertainment. Excursions and beverages are not included but can be purchased separately.

3. Can I bring my family and friends on the "We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!"?

Yes, the cruise is open to anyone who wants to join us in celebrating our achievements. However, there may be additional charges for guests not part of the Pampered Chef family.

4. Is there a dress code for the "We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!"?

The dress code is resort casual during the day and smart casual for dinners. There will also be a themed night, so be sure to pack accordingly.

5. Can I cancel or change my reservation for the "We Made It! Cruise Bound in April!"?

Yes, you can cancel or change your reservation up to a certain date with no penalty. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies