• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Maintain My Team Leader Status with New Recruits?

In summary, being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means building and supporting a team of Consultants, with opportunities for leadership and training. To become a Team Leader, you must first become a Consultant and meet certain requirements. The benefits include higher commissions, training programs, and recognition. Support is available through resources and a dedicated team. It is possible to be a Team Leader while also having a full-time job, but it requires dedication and time management skills.
Sheila
Gold Member
pickle.gif
banana.gif
woohoo2.gif
pickle.gif
banana.gif

Both new consultants were active last month,
so I made it to Team Leader as of today!

pickle.gif
banana.gif
woohoo2.gif
pickle.gif
banana.gif

I was so sick Friday night that I had to give away my last show of the month to one of the new recruits. So I know she will definitely be active in November, we'll be closing that show under her name this week. I have 3 booths coming up & have extended the opportunity to both of them to come join me so we can see if we can get them some extra sales and BOOKINGS! Hopefully it will get the ball rolling for them to keep them active and motivated!!!

congrats!!!

WOOHOO for you! Letting them work booths with you really helps! Sorry you were sick but glad you could give your show to your Recruit to help her out!

Congratulations, Sheila!! That is wonderful. Keep up the good work, and keep encouraging them, and the next thing you know we'll be watching you cross the stage at NC!

Thanks ladies! :D

Congratulations!!
It is really an inspiration for me because you have such a limited audience there on base. I mean where I live I could easily cover 6 or 7 states of friends, family and customers I should be able to get things going in no time.
Keep up the good work! :cheerleader:

Congrats Crystal!!! :DMonty, One of my favorite phrases in life is: If you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're probably right! Congratulations on your new business, now go get 'em! ;)

Great job ladies!

Congrats Sheila! THat's Fantastic and Exciting! You deserve it! Enjoy! = )

Congratulations!!:)

Big WOOHOOs to Sheila and Crystal! WTG!

What does it mean to be a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

Being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means that you have successfully built a team of Consultants and are responsible for coaching and supporting them in their business. You also have additional leadership and training opportunities within the company.

How can I become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

To become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you must first become a Consultant and then work towards building a team of at least three active Consultants. Additionally, you must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements and complete required training.

What are the benefits of being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

As a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, participate in leadership and training programs, and receive recognition and rewards for your success. You also have the satisfaction of helping others achieve their own success.

What support is available for Team Leaders at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for Team Leaders, including regular training and coaching calls, online training and resources, and a dedicated support team. You can also network with other Team Leaders for advice and support.

Can I still be a Team Leader if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Team Leader at Pampered Chef if you have a full-time job. Many successful Team Leaders have other jobs or responsibilities outside of their Pampered Chef business. However, it will require dedication and time management skills to balance both roles effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow