• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Brochure: Explanation & Preview

In summary, Carly created a brochure summarizing the HWC fundraiser. She prints it out in color and is giving one to a team captain to explain the fundraiser and where the donations will be going.
CarlyK
:) I needed to create something that offered a little bit of an explanation for the HWC fundraiser that I am doing. I asked my dad to help out and I am leaving some information for him to take to work. Well, I created a brochure to do it.

I was hoping that you could look over it and tell me if that gives a general gist of how the fundraiser works?

It's usually a 2 page brochure, but I only worked and printed out the 1st page, and I don't think I am even going to tri-fold like it is supposed to be because it looks so pretty. :D I think that if I do make brochures though, for the second page, where in mentions price lists, I am going to put the prices and pictures for some of the more popular PC items.

Sorry, it's in publisher only because I have no clue on how to convert it to Word.

ETA: It does look really bright pink in the preview though, and I was worried about it when I created it, but it printed out so nicely and is not bright at all. It blends in really well with the rest of the stuff.

Attachments

• HWC 06 Brochure.pub
    809 KB · Views: 503
Can you convert to a pdf?Can you convert the document to a pdf?

I do not know how to do it, but maybe someone else who knows how to do can do it.

Go to print and select PDFinstead of sending it to a printer. But once you change it to a .pdf, you can't change the font....

Alrighty, here it is in PDF. I think I did it right.
Also, I didn't do the second page of it (yet) because what I was using it for, I just needed the 1st page.

Attachments

• HWC 06 Brochure.pdf
    114.6 KB · Views: 566
Carly~

How pretty!

How did you change it to a PDF? I have a few things that are in publisher that I need to do that with and can't figure it out. Nicole

That's really nice! Good luck on your fundraiser -- everyone loves to help out where needed!

Thanks. I am going to work on the price list and then probably post that later. I am also doing some more door-to-door catalogs & flyers, so they are nice to put out.

Carly - thats very nice! I would surely like to use it. I have a fundraiser going on that will start April 1st for a Relay for Life team. Their walk is May 18, so we will close the fundraiser on May 1, so I can submit the show and they have their check in time. I am using the HWC orderforms from this site for those, and they also have regular order forms or can order other items off of my website. This is great and will be a nice addition!

I have a church fundraiser starting Tuesday the 28th and will be doing so far 7 Relay For Life fundraisers in my county. I am excited, but in the same sense, scared of having them all going on at the same time AND closing at the same time. The church fundraiser is going to be totally for the ACS, and the other ones are of course for RLF teams. Can somebody lend me some help...I am wondering if anyone else is doing this and are they printing the paperwork out in color or black and white? I would love to print everything in color, but now with so many packets that I will have to produce that don't seem financially possible. On the other hand, if they are not printed out in the pretty pink color they won't be as muchly appreciated. Heeeelp! I have a meeting with a team captain in the morning to talk about their fundraiser and I would like to give her a May fundraiser OOF to basically sum it up with the HWC products, booking a show, and where the donations are going to. Any help? TIA, Angela

I wanted to update this... I finally figured out how to make this as a Word file as well... so here it is for those of you who prefer word...

Attachments

• HWC Brochure.doc
    836.5 KB · Views: 564

1. What is the HWC fundraiser brochure?

The HWC fundraiser brochure is a catalog of Pampered Chef products that can be used for fundraising purposes. It contains a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items that are popular among Pampered Chef customers.

2. How does the HWC fundraiser brochure work?

The HWC fundraiser brochure works by allowing organizations or individuals to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales as profit. The brochure provides a convenient way to showcase and sell products, making it easy for fundraisers to reach a wide range of potential customers.

3. Can anyone participate in the HWC fundraiser brochure?

Yes, anyone can participate in the HWC fundraiser brochure. It is open to schools, non-profit organizations, sports teams, and individuals looking to raise funds for a cause. All you need to do is register for the fundraiser and request brochures to start selling.

4. How much profit can be earned from selling through the HWC fundraiser brochure?

The amount of profit earned through the HWC fundraiser brochure varies depending on the organization's sales and the products sold. Typically, organizations can earn 25-30% of the total sales as profit. Pampered Chef also offers additional incentives for top-selling organizations.

5. How can I get a preview of the HWC fundraiser brochure?

You can get a preview of the HWC fundraiser brochure by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy of the brochure to see the products and prices in person. Additionally, the brochure is regularly updated, so make sure to check for any new products or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HockeyLover