• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Call: Party Invitation and Booking Inquiry | My Experience

In summary, the hostess was contacted by the guest who put in the $325 order and explained that the host would be getting the booking benefit, but the guest decided she would rather pay full price and let the host have the extra benefits. The hostess has already earned $360 in FPV, 4 half-priced items, and 30% off anything else she wants.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got a call today, I didn't know who the lady was when she introduced herself. She said she was invited to a party of mine on Sunday but was unable to make it. She had thought about placing an order but there was so much she wanted, she wanted to know if the host got credit if she booked a party! Of course I told her! This was actually a wife of a co-worker that works with my host. How did she get my number? Well when I do my reminder calls I let them know that if they are interested in booking their own show to call the host or myself and I leave my number. Now I just have to call her back tonight to book the date!

Wahoo! Hosts calling you to book are always the best!

woohoo2.gif
Congrats!!! :D

Mine was the other way around. A guest put in a $325 order at the show. Since she was standing in front of me, I explained that it would be taking benefits from the current host, but that she could host her own show, get it cheaper & give the current host the booking benefit. She didn't want to take host benefits from the current host & chose to leave her order as-is ... but still wants to possibly do a show before I move in May. Okay! :D Then today I received an online order for the SAME show ... are you ready? $450.50 in guest sales!!! The woman ordered the whole knife block set & a couple of more item. I immediately called the host who said yes, call her friend & offer to let her do a show to get it cheaper. The guest said no! She'd rather pay full price & let the host have the extra benefits than for me to put her in as her own show & save a little money ... or her actually doing a Cooking or Catalog show in Feb to get the knives at 60% off. She & her hubby wanted to help the host so she wants me to leave her order as-is too! This hostess is currently at $1,184.45 but has 1 more order that should put her over the $1,200 mark. As of right now, she's earned $360 in FPV, 4 half-priced items & 30% off anything else that she wants. Too bad she's an ex-consultant who has ZERO interest in getting back into the business. I really don't understand why she got out. Apparently she makes friends on this military base very easily!!! Neither of these guests were relatives. I'm still shocked that 2 orders are $757.50 of her show amount!!!
faint.gif

Love those stories. It's great when things like that happen.

Wow! All you hear about in the news is how poor the military members are. Obviously, this isn't true in this case...

1. What is "I Love When This Happens!"?

"I Love When This Happens!" is a popular collection of kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Love When This Happens!" collection?

The "I Love When This Happens!" collection includes a variety of products such as silicone baking mats, adjustable measuring cups, garlic presses, and more. Each product is carefully designed and tested to ensure it meets our high standards of quality and functionality.

3. Are the "I Love When This Happens!" products dishwasher safe?

Many of the products in the "I Love When This Happens!" collection are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the product's care instructions before placing it in the dishwasher to ensure the best results.

4. Can I purchase "I Love When This Happens!" products individually?

Yes, all of the products in the "I Love When This Happens!" collection can be purchased individually. However, we also offer bundled sets for those looking to save money and purchase multiple items from the collection.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the "I Love When This Happens!" collection?

We occasionally offer special deals and promotions for the "I Love When This Happens!" collection, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers. You can also join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on all of our current promotions and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies