• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success and Recognition at My Amazing Company: A Personal Experience

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as a generous income and ongoing support and training for its consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the website or through a current consultant, and receive a starter kit and access to online resources. Consultants can earn up to 31% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and rewards. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party or event allows you to earn free and discounted products, and joining as a consultant offers flexible hours, the opportunity for extra income, and a community of like-minded individuals.
HAPPYCOOKER13
:D Today i came home and when i checked my messages, there was a message from home office at first all i could think about was that they got my commision check wrong or something but boy was i wrong. they were just calling me to congratulate me on a month well done (Aug. $2600 in sales) and a great start to this new month (1 show 1,603) how cool is that i called my husband and was so excited. they mean what they say when they say "in business for yourself, but not by yourself". i have worked at many places and have never been praised like thi, i am so excited. i cant wait to tell all my possible recruits and my team members (have a meeting tonight)

sorry for taking up time, just want to let you guys know how great this company is.

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

I just love the positive reinforcement as well as hard work = reward!

Its amazing to me after working for so many crappy corporations that PC can be so successful with doing things the way it does! Let's see.. treat people with respect, reward them, encourage them.... and they will grow... interesting. Other companies should pay attention.

1. What makes Pampered Chef stand out from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn a generous income and receive ongoing support and training.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will pay a small enrollment fee and receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business. You will also have access to our online training and support resources.

3. What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants can earn up to 31% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and rewards. The commission structure is based on a tiered system, where the more you sell, the higher your commission percentage will be.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party or event?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party or event and earn free and discounted products. Our consultants can help you plan and host a successful party, whether it's in person or online. It's a great way to get together with friends and family and learn more about our products.

5. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, ongoing training and support, and the chance to build your own business. You will also have access to our community of consultants and customers who share a love for cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84