• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team Success: Director's Dream Come True!

In summary, the speaker was paid as a Director and took on that title on May 1st. They went on vacation from May 7th to May 31st, during which time their team had $17,570.63 in sales and 2 new recruits. The speaker received updates on their team's progress while away and is impressed with their performance without needing to be contacted. The speaker is scheduled to move in mid-July but is confident in their team's ability to continue excelling. They have a total of 14 recruits in their downline, with 8 direct recruits, 2 indirect recruits, and multiple recruits looking to promote further. The speaker encourages consistency and persistence in order to see success in their business.
Sheila
Gold Member
I was paid as a Director for April & took the title May 1st. I left on May 7th for vacation in the states & came back at 10:35 PM on the 31st. Even gone, my team rocks!!! :D $17,570.63 in sales and 2 new recruits while I was away!!! I was constantly getting updates on PC Dollars being earned, people qualifying, etc. It's GREAT to see them do so well but even more so with me gone & them doing it without having to call me! The military has us scheduled to move in mid July. It's nice to know that they are up and going & self sufficient in my absence. It's very comforting knowing that they will continue to excel after I've moved away! :D

My first recruit signed in August, and now I have 14 in my downline. 8 direct recruits (1st line) , 2 of them are Senior Consultants, 2 more have recruits and should be promoting to SC soon. And then I there is 1 indirect (2nd line) SC who just signed her 2nd recruit & should be promoting to TL soon. 3 of my first line SC's want to promote further. One is looking at TL, the other 2 are looking at TL as a stepping stone to Director, AD, etc. And the 2nd line SC is definitely wanting to promote higher! I'm so excited for all of them and know that they each have the determination to do what they want with their businesses! :D

Your team is awesome! Congratulations that all of your hard work paid off!

Congratulations. It can happen that quickly and once some of them get going you can SOAR very quickly. I promoted from C to AD in less than 6 months. Keep on track by being consistant and persistant with your business and teach others to do the same. Your commission check will continue to refect your work!

Way to go!!!!! :D

Congratulations!!! What a great team!

WAHOO,Sheila!! Congratulations! Isn't it exciting to see such growth? And for others...please do not get discouraged. That next fire cracker is out there and once they hit...it is like wild fire!! My organizational sales were $27,570 in May!! Can't wait to see those fall stats! WOW!

Great stats Ann! :D You go girl!!!

Just found out there may be a show on hold so they could go over $28,000.:party:

WOW!! Go ya'll!!!Congrats to both of you. WHAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

baychef said:
Just found out there may be a show on hold so they could go over $28,000.:party:

NICE! :D

I received a hold notification too so I'm curious to see where our final numbers lie too. :D

WOW congrats!!!! That's AWESOME!

baychef said:

WOW! That's fantastic! I WOULD LOVE to see numbers like that!

Congrats Ladies! That is indeed fabulous!

What is "Team Success: Director's Dream Come True!"?

"Team Success: Director's Dream Come True!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for directors to help them achieve their goals and grow their teams. It focuses on leadership development, team building, and effective communication to help directors create a successful and thriving team.

Who can enroll in "Team Success: Director's Dream Come True!"?

This program is exclusively available for Pampered Chef directors who have achieved the Director level or above.

What does the program cover?

The program covers various topics such as leadership styles, team building strategies, effective communication, goal setting, and time management. It also includes interactive activities, group discussions, and one-on-one coaching sessions.

How long is the program?

The program is a 12-week course, with weekly sessions lasting about 1-2 hours. There may also be additional assignments and tasks to complete outside of the sessions.

How can I sign up for "Team Success: Director's Dream Come True!"?

To sign up for the program, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or regional sales director for more information and enrollment details. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for upcoming program dates and registration links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila