• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is your Pampered Sister and why do you love her?

In summary, my sister has another show with me this week and I had to share how much I appreciate her! She held my first show when I started even though she told me "I don't really like PC but I will have a show for you". Well, now she's addicted and cannot stop having parties for me. Last Christmas I gave her the 12" skillet and lid from my Pan-o-Rama points to show my appreciation. We do secret santas in my family and she wasn't mine so this was even a side present. Last summer I collected orders in August and let her DH have the knives from the host special. Right now her show is at $600 and
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister has another show with me this week and I had to share how much I appreciate her! She held my first show when I started even though she told me "I don't really like PC but I will have a show for you". Well, now she's addicted and cannot stop having parties for me. In a year and a half she's had 3 shows and 2 catalog shows! I call her my Pampered Sister at her shows to show my appreication. Last Christmas I gave her the 12" skillet and lid from my Pan-o-Rama points to show my appreciation. We do secret santas in my family and she wasn't mine so this was even a side present. Last summer I collected orders in August and let her DH have the knives from the host special. Right now her show is at $600 and she did it so that I could have another show with in the SAT.

We do need to work on her attendance because she always only has a few people at her show but they are all junkies and usually buy alot. Plus she does work hard at her outside orders. From her current show, she has 20 orders and only 3 people that were at the actual show.

I have tried to recruit her, she said that she will just support me for right now. But I will keep working with her! Maybe after a few of her kids get out of the house (she has 5 from 2-17!).

I hope you all have that one person who just loves to help you out in this business. I do truely appreciate all my repeat hosts and let them know this.

Wow, that's great. Aren't sisters the best!?

wadesgirl said:
I have tried to recruit her, she said that she will just support me for right now. But I will keep working with her! Maybe after a few of her kids get out of the house (she has 5 from 2-17!).

Sounds like she made need to get out of the house herself NOW! :D "Hey Sis, need some adult time...and make money at it the same time?" She probably could use the exta cash with 5 kids.

wadesgirl
I totally understand on what you mean about a sis who doesnt like PC but now likes it. My sister got married in June and I tried for the life of me to get her to do a PC bridal shower but she absolutly refused. Well her friend is a consultant somewhere, not sure where, and she sent her a stone for her wedding and she loves it. bad thing is right now she cant spend any money on PC cause she is on such a tight budget due to school and part time work, and she cant sell due to conflct of interest.

Wadesgirl, can we trade sisters? ;)

Kitchen Diva said:
Wadesgirl, can we trade sisters? ;)
NO!

I know what you are going through with your sister. Sometimes I do feel really blessed that my sister and I have such a great relationship. We didn't always but now we are the best of friends. She's the first person I turn to when I have issues and DH doesn't want to listen! Growing up she was more like a mother than a sister which is where we have our problems but now that I'm older it is wonderful. Out of 6 total kids we are the only two sisters and I wouldn't want any other! I truely wish that everyone had someone (sister or not) that is like my sister is to me!

I have talked to her about the business but her life is so crazy there is no way to fit it in. I will keep working with her though. She's like my aunt, will be my best customer but not a recruit!

That's AWESOME!! IT's great that you shared it with us but tell again how much you appreciate her!

That is so my sister... are we related??
I started in March and she has had two really great shows already and is planning on another already for Aug knives.
I have tried to get her to sign but its a firm NO! She just wants to be my number one customer....

My sister closed her show but wasn't able to use any of her half priced items. I went a head and bought her the 1/2 priced outdoor party set because it was one she really wanted! I didn't tell her so she'll be surprised when she gets her receipts!

My sister isn't a PC junkie but she and her hubby do at least one or two catalog shows for me each year to help me out or to help themselves out. They love to be able to get stuff for thier kitchen. My mom has had about 3 shows for me since I started, but she hasn't had a show in over 2 years for me lately. I think it is time I get her to do one again!

Heck yah! Call her and see if she'll do a show. I was going to ask my sister if she wanted to do a June show to help me out with SAT but she asked me first!

What is "I Love My Pampered Sister!"?

"I Love My Pampered Sister!" is an exclusive line of products from Pampered Chef designed to celebrate the bond between sisters and make cooking and entertaining with family even more special.

What types of products are included in the "I Love My Pampered Sister!" line?

The "I Love My Pampered Sister!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories such as mixing bowls, serving platters, and aprons, as well as recipe books and gift sets.

Can I personalize "I Love My Pampered Sister!" products?

Yes, many of the "I Love My Pampered Sister!" products can be personalized with custom engravings or embroidered names, making them perfect for gift-giving or adding a special touch to your own kitchen.

Are "I Love My Pampered Sister!" products only for sisters?

No, while the line is designed with sisters in mind, anyone can enjoy and use the products. They are great for any family members or friends who share a love for cooking and entertaining together.

How can I purchase "I Love My Pampered Sister!" products?

You can purchase "I Love My Pampered Sister!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant at an in-home or virtual party, or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a party and earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
sharalam