• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy as Pie: Catalog Show Success with a Night Worker

In summary, as a night worker, you can still host a successful Easy as Pie catalog show by utilizing digital tools such as social media, email, and online ordering systems. You can still earn host rewards and commission on orders placed under your show, and you can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows with your guests. To promote your show, utilize social media and offer special discounts or promotions. Make sure to remind guests to use your personalized link when placing orders to ensure you receive credit for their purchases.
Hunter Mom
I just entered a catalog show. This person has placed outside orders off of three hosts in a year. Each time, she's said she wants to be a host, but never could get a date firmed up. She works nights, so is hard to reach and does most contact through email. I tried, gave up.

She received my newsletter each month, and finally emailed me to have a catalog show. I, of course, drop off a host packet with a few catalogs inside her front door, set her up on PWS and go on with life. A week or so later, I email (having never spoken to her) to check in, hear nothing. Get one order on my PWS. The other day, she emails that she's ready to close her show. She's got $1040 in orders!!! :love: I go over tonight, pick her envelope up (stuck neatly back in the front door) and her orders are all perfect, checks match up perfectly, etc. oh, and there are THREE bookings off of hers.

I have to say, this is, BY FAR, the easiest show I've ever had! Of course, I'm trying to recruit her but it's hard to tell when you have never spoken to someone!!!

Love it. Doesn't it just make you feel great!

Wow, what a fantastic catalog show! Wouldn't it be nice if they were all like that?

Please tell me you are working on recruiting her...she already has her first 3 shows and is clearly an amazing saleswoman.GO GET HER!!!!!!!

That's great!

1. How do I host an Easy as Pie catalog show as a night worker?

As a night worker, it may be difficult to find time to host an in-person party. However, you can still have a successful Easy as Pie catalog show by utilizing digital tools. Share the catalog and ordering information with friends, family, and coworkers through social media, email, or text. You can also set up a Facebook event or group to showcase the products and take orders. Don't forget to follow up and offer incentives for placing orders during your show!

2. Can I still earn free products and discounts as a night worker?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards as a night worker hosting an Easy as Pie catalog show. For every order placed under your show, you will receive credit towards free products and discounts based on the total sales. Additionally, you can earn additional rewards by booking future shows with your guests from the catalog show.

3. How do I handle catalog show orders and payments as a night worker?

As a night worker, it may be challenging to collect orders and payments in person. The easiest way to handle this is by setting up an online ordering system. You can create a personalized link for your show where guests can easily browse and place orders. This also eliminates the need for you to handle cash or checks.

4. Are there any tips for promoting my Easy as Pie catalog show as a night worker?

Absolutely! Utilize your social media platforms to promote your show and reach a larger audience. You can also leverage your network of friends, family, and coworkers to spread the word. Consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who attend your catalog show.

5. Can I still earn commission on orders placed at my Easy as Pie catalog show as a night worker?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn commission on all orders placed under your show, even if it is a catalog show. Make sure to remind your guests to use your personalized link when placing their orders to ensure you receive credit for their purchases. You can also earn additional commission by booking future shows with your catalog show guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • pamperedchef88