• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Success Story: My Husband's Support Helped My PC Business Thrive!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman's excitement and success with her Pampered Chef business. She shares how her husband has been supportive and helped her make sales at his workplace. She also mentions how she has several bookings and is close to reaching her goal of $750-800 in sales. She reflects on how her husband was initially skeptical of her business but is now supportive and eating his words. Other women in the conversation also praise her supportive husband and offer encouragement for her future success.
ChefJoyJ
Wow - I love my husband!! :love:

He took some flyers for my grand opening to work last week, then came home on Friday and said he needed to take catalogs to work b/c several people wanted to buy, but couldn't make the show. So, sent a few with him on Monday, he came home Monday night asking for more b/c there was such interest. Came home today and handed me a stack of 6 OOF with the disclaimer - "that's not all, I still have more to collect tomorrow and Thursday." His 6 orders were over $260! :eek: And there are more coming! :D

Right now I stand at almost $650 in sales, with 3 people that attended my show still owing me orders...one wanted her husband (who does most of the cooking) to look at the catalog and add to her order, two others wanted to see if any of their friends wanted to order anything. (If those orders are over $150, I'm going to offer to make it their own show)

Oh yeah, did I mention that one of the top VP's in his company called me to book a show today? :balloon: :D :balloon: So, from my grand opening, I stand at 3 solid bookings, 2 on my calendar, one is tentatively penciled in (but is good for a show). Things are looking good!!

I'm very hopeful that my first show will top $750-800. :love:

When I first approached him with the idea of becoming a PC consultant to earn some extra income so I could continue to be a SAHM (and contribute to the family income), he was quite skeptical. He didn't feel it was realistic at all, that you couldn't make a decent income, etc. (you know, typical guy responses - no offense KG and scott) Which is funny, b/c he's the one who introduced me to PC when we first started dating (he had several products, including the rectangular stoneware pan, which we still use). Well, great husband that he is, he has held true to his word and supported me 100% since I signed. And look who's going to be eating his words now!! :D :D

Sorry so long, just excited!! :D

Last edited:
Isn't it wonderful when your spouse supports you and your business?

Good man, you got yourself a keeper!:love:

Awesome hubby....and awesome start for you!:thumbup: You're nearly qualified!

That's great Joy - what a supportive husband! You will go far in this business with a great attitude - keep up your hard work and you'll be qualified in no time!

Having a supportive husband will make working your business all that much easier! That's great!

mine didnt get it till the 1st trip---now he LOVES itcongrats----

Last edited:
ChefJoyJ said:
Wow - I love my husband!! :love:

He took some flyers for my grand opening to work last week, then came home on Friday and said he needed to take catalogs to work b/c several people wanted to buy, but couldn't make the show. So, sent a few with him on Monday, he came home Monday night asking for more b/c there was such interest. Came home today and handed me a stack of 6 OOF with the disclaimer - "that's not all, I still have more to collect tomorrow and Thursday." His 6 orders were over $260! :eek: And there are more coming! :D

Right now I stand at almost $650 in sales, with 3 people that attended my show still owing me orders...one wanted her husband (who does most of the cooking) to look at the catalog and add to her order, two others wanted to see if any of their friends wanted to order anything. (If those orders are over $150, I'm going to offer to make it their own show)

Oh yeah, did I mention that one of the top VP's in his company called me to book a show today? :balloon: :D :balloon: So, from my grand opening, I stand at 3 solid bookings, 2 on my calendar, one is tentatively penciled in (but is good for a show). Things are looking good!!

I'm very hopeful that my first show will top $750-800. :love:

When I first approached him with the idea of becoming a PC consultant to earn some extra income so I could continue to be a SAHM (and contribute to the family income), he was quite skeptical. He didn't feel it was realistic at all, that you couldn't make a decent income, etc. (you know, typical guy responses - no offense KG and scott) Which is funny, b/c he's the one who introduced me to PC when we first started dating (he had several products, including the rectangular stoneware pan, which we still use). Well, great husband that he is, he has held true to his word and supported me 100% since I signed. And look who's going to be eating his words now!! :D :D

Sorry so long, just excited!! :D

Joy - why don't you make your DH's orders another catalog show?

If you do that, and have a couple friends gather over $150 in orders, you would qualify with your 4 shows right there!

MORFIA said:
mine didnt get it till the 1st trip---now he LOVES it

congrats----

I'm hoping to do this to make mine more supportive too!!

It helps having a supportive husband !!

ChefBeckyD said:
Joy - why don't you make your DH's orders another catalog show?

If you do that, and have a couple friends gather over $150 in orders, you would qualify with your 4 shows right there!

On any other given month I would, but the extra bonus free product is a carrot dangling in front of my nose, so to speak. :) The bonus free product is a nice incentive and nice treat to help me build my products/kit...so I have more I can make and show.

I have over 4 shows in my first 30 days, so I will qualify...but my hope is that after this show and my next, I'll qualify ($1250 in sales). My SIL is psyched to have a $500 show and if the rest of the orders my DH and I collect are a bit over $100, then all my SIL needs is a $500 show and I qualify.

Now, if I were starting in Feb, I'd have split up my outside orders, show orders, and the orders my friend collects to make 3 shows...but I want that bonus free product!! :D

letscook04 said:
It helps having a supportive husband !!

As I said, he wasn't...but the deal was, once I signed, no negativity! Only support and positivity. So far, he has stuck to his end of the bargain. But I think it helps to have him see how easy the products are to sell and how they practically sell themselves. Plus, the fact he could collect over $260 in orders in one day (with more coming tomorrow and Thursday) helps... :D

Way to go, Joy! That's awesome work, on both your part and your DH! What a great way to start off your business. As Gina said, you will go far in this business!! :D

Keep up the good work!

he will-----or take a friend-----

That is AWESOME!!! I am sooo jealous!!

Thanks guys! :) Tropicalburstqt - when's your first show?? :) Wow, can't believe I don't remember your name...especially since we're starting at the same time... :blushing:

Morfia - my goal (#2) is to earn a trip this year...that way he can see how it's done PC style...wait...that way *I* can see how it's done PC style! :D

My name is Amy... my first show is a catalog show in which the host asked to close in a couple of days... she works night shift so that makes it hard to collect orders. I want to do a grand opening show, but I'm back to class here on Monday and I know that I will never have time, plus we're getting a doberman puppy :) on the 19th so, I that weekend won't work either. That's alright though, we live in no man's land anyways!!

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate Amy! :) If you can't fit a grand opening in now, perhaps a "check out our new spring products" and a "going, going, gone" party at the end of Feb/beg. of March? Just an idea! Good luck with your catty show! :)

1. What inspired you to start your own Pampered Chef business?

I have always been passionate about cooking and hosting dinner parties. When I attended a Pampered Chef party and saw the quality of the products and the enthusiasm of the consultant, I knew it was something I wanted to be a part of.

2. How has your husband's support helped your Pampered Chef business?

My husband has been my biggest cheerleader from the very beginning. He has helped me set up for parties, promoted my business to his coworkers and friends, and even joined me at vendor events. His support has given me the confidence and motivation to keep pursuing my goals.

3. What has been the most successful aspect of your Pampered Chef business so far?

I have found that my in-home parties have been the most successful aspect of my business. By creating a fun and interactive atmosphere, I am able to showcase the products and share my love for cooking with others.

4. How have you balanced your Pampered Chef business with your personal life?

Balancing my business with my personal life can be challenging at times, but I have learned to prioritize and manage my time effectively. I make sure to schedule parties and events around my family's schedule and involve them in my business whenever possible.

5. What advice do you have for someone who wants to start their own Pampered Chef business?

My advice would be to believe in yourself and be passionate about the products. Attend training events, network with other consultants, and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies