• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Host Delivers Amazing Results: Join PC for Even More Success!

In fact, next time he may want to do a show in his home, but he's going to do it himself since I can't. Maybe THEN he'll sign!:D I told him I'm going to make him at the end of the year if I need him too. :D His first show was over $800 and this one is nearing $900!!...I do buy a lot of my PC shirts on ebay though. I like the styles that our former vendors (AIM T&C) carried better than Merrill.
Jules711
Silver Member
I have a catalog host I met through ebay and HE does an awesome job. Some day, he's just going to have to join PC. He's having his 2nd show for me and did great. I sent him the s/s catalog for a sneak peak but he showed it :eek: too. No problem...he got enough orders to put in another show in March! :sing:

He felt bad (like he screwed up) and I said I just hate it when people figure out how to get more orders! :p

Who knew sending a sneak peak would increase sales immediately? Looks like the sheet pans and the grill basket are the hot items.

Just had to share.

:rolleyes: Hope he's not selling YOUR items on e-bay for a profit. I just don't trust them....

What do you mean "ebay host"?

She just means someone she met on Ebay that is hosting a show for her.:)

Any time that I have sold something on E-bay (nothing PC of course) I have included a catalog for the buyer in the package. No cross country sales so far, but you never know. One lady at least e-mailed me to let me know that she got the catalogs and to say thank you.

jwpamp said:
:rolleyes: Hope he's not selling YOUR items on e-bay for a profit. I just don't trust them....

My boyfriend is a HUGE ebay-er...We are not all bad. He knows if he touches my PC stuff he is a dead man :)

I sell all my kids Gymboree on ebay...this way I can justify spending more $$$!!:) :)

Me not bad either....never sold PC on ebay...never will...:thumbdown:

I do have a question about ebay though. I've never sold ANYTHING on ebay, but have bought things. My question is, are we allowed to sell used or discontined items? It wouldn't be much different than selling them at a garage sale, as long as we didn't promote that we are a PC Consultant. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

peggyscookin said:
I do have a question about ebay though. I've never sold ANYTHING on ebay, but have bought things. My question is, are we allowed to sell used or discontined items? It wouldn't be much different than selling them at a garage sale, as long as we didn't promote that we are a PC Consultant. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.
No mam you are not allowed.

I used buy stuff on ebay all the time. Not so often now. Seems like the last few things I bought were inferior quality. I do buy a lot of my PC shirts on ebay though. I like the styles that our former vendors (AIM T&C) carried better than Merrill.

I sell on E-bay, but unfortunately it is for my FT job, so I cannot include any catalogs. :(

Oh well, great job on your shows!!!!

"Ebay host" is just my nickname for him since I find the whole thing hilarious. I bought some sleepers from his wife and just mentioned through emails that I was a consultant and she asked for a catalog for her hubby. He contacted me and has been more in contact with me than any other host! Better feedback and such. Probably b/c he only knows me through email (vs in person).

No...he does NOT sell PC online! He loves it all too much. He's so excited about his free stuff and was even coming up with ideas to reward people for spending so much and such. He's the dream host! In fact, next time he may want to do a show in his home, but he's going to do it himself since I can't.:love:

Maybe THEN he'll sign! I told him I'm going to make him at the end of the year if I need him too. :D His first show was over $800 and this one is nearing $900!!

pamperedlinda said:
...I do buy a lot of my PC shirts on ebay though. I like the styles that our former vendors (AIM T&C) carried better than Merrill....

I do to Linda - I have had good transactions and great quailty items...

Jules711 said:
"Ebay host" is just my nickname for him since I find the whole thing hilarious. I bought some sleepers from his wife and just mentioned through emails that I was a consultant and she asked for a catalog for her hubby. He contacted me and has been more in contact with me than any other host! Better feedback and such. Probably b/c he only knows me through email (vs in person).

No...he does NOT sell PC online! He loves it all too much. He's so excited about his free stuff and was even coming up with ideas to reward people for spending so much and such. He's the dream host! In fact, next time he may want to do a show in his home, but he's going to do it himself since I can't.:love:

Maybe THEN he'll sign! I told him I'm going to make him at the end of the year if I need him too. :D His first show was over $800 and this one is nearing $900!!

That's awesome!!:love: Gotta love good hosts!! I sell some of the kids clothes & shoes & stuff on ebay, never PC stuff though! Definately will be including catty's from now on! I usually just stick a business card in there, but hey, what the heck!!:D

I sold our 66 Mustang convertable on Ebay. Totally unrelated but whatever. LOL!

Glad to hear your ebay host is doing so well for you!

What is the purpose of joining Pampered Chef for even more success on eBay?

Joining Pampered Chef as an eBay host allows you to expand your business and reach a larger audience by tapping into the millions of customers on eBay. This can lead to increased sales and success for your business.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef offer for eBay hosts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for eBay hosts, including training and tips on how to be successful on eBay, access to exclusive products and promotions, and a dedicated team to assist with any questions or concerns.

Do I need to have any prior experience with eBay to become a Pampered Chef host?

No prior experience with eBay is necessary to become a Pampered Chef host. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you get started and be successful on the platform.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef host for eBay?

Becoming a Pampered Chef host for eBay offers many benefits, including access to a larger customer base, the potential for increased sales and revenue, and the opportunity to expand your business and reach new heights.

How do I get started as an eBay host for Pampered Chef?

Getting started as an eBay host for Pampered Chef is easy. Simply visit our website and sign up to become an eBay host. From there, you will have access to all the resources and support you need to start selling on eBay and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chanddl
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies