• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can hosting a show bring in $75 and more?! Find out now!

In summary, this woman received a catalog from Rae a year ago and contacted her to order. Rae was able to contact her and set up a catalog show.
PCSarahjm
:D I just got a call from a lady that had picked up my catalog at my booth I had this fall....She placed a $75 order plus she is considering in hosting a show!!!! Yahoooooooooooooo:)

I love that too!

it's true what they say.........it only takes one phone call to turn your business around! Congratulations!!

Congratulations!That made me think of a $50 online order I got a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit miffed because she didn't give any contact information. She didn't attach it to a show, so I figured she had ordered incorrectly. That, of course, would mean that someone was going to be ticked at me soon.The Furry Guy and I were sitting and watching TV about a week later, when I suddenly sat straight up in the recliner and said, "I know who she is!" (Startled the heck out of The Furry Guy.) It was a woman I'd given a catalog to about a year ago at one of my temp jobs. She emailed me a few days later (after I'd figured out who she was) and asked when she could expect her products. I emailed her back that they had shipped that day. She responded that she'd let me know when she needed something else. Sweet!

raebates said:
Congratulations!

That made me think of a $50 online order I got a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit miffed because she didn't give any contact information. She didn't attach it to a show, so I figured she had ordered incorrectly. That, of course, would mean that someone was going to be ticked at me soon.

The Furry Guy and I were sitting and watching TV about a week later, when I suddenly sat straight up in the recliner and said, "I know who she is!" (Startled the heck out of The Furry Guy.) It was a woman I'd given a catalog to about a year ago at one of my temp jobs. She emailed me a few days later (after I'd figured out who she was) and asked when she could expect her products. I emailed her back that they had shipped that day. She responded that she'd let me know when she needed something else. Sweet!

I had something very similar to that happen too Rae! I got an online order for a Chef's Knife, and honing tool - but NO info on who it was. This was in June.

Well, about 6 weeks later, I realized who it was - just in time! I saw where it was shipped to, but didn't recognize the address, because she had it shipped to her work instead of home. I was doing a show with a woman who worked in the same building as she did, saw her name, and put the 2 together.......and was able to contact her and have her do a Catalog Show for August, to get the rest of her knives for 60% off and discounted!
She never meant for me to not see her info - she thought she was just hiding her info from others seeing it online.:rolleyes:

I figure it's a similar story with this woman. I don't know her at all. She was a client of the company where I was temping. We got to chatting; one thing led to another; and I gave her a catalog. I now have her email address, though.

Isn't it nice to add to our customer base without working extra hard!!!
We all must be doing something right:)

I choose to believe it's just our sparkling personalities. :)

At the photo copy machine at work today, my smiling face made my co-worker remember, "Oh, I need a new quick stir pitcher, family size and 2 quart.".. Yeah!! I know it's only $40, but that put my last host to the next level as I was closing tonight.

Yeah~what's not to love about stuff like that?!!?

Gotta love random orders, and not having to work for them! :0)

I love it when this happens. I received this email this morning.

Rae,
I need to have another catalog party! I am at a new hospital and need some more of your great Pampered Chef things. Mike loves the spices. When he used one for the first time, he told me I needed to order more so he didn't run out! :) I would like to start as soon as you can. I am working second shift now (from 3-8 P.M.) Just let me know when it's best for you.

Thanks,
Samantha

P.S. I might have another one in Dec. I will be at another hospital and I like the specials!

See? Customer loyalty--I'm telling you, it's magic!

What an awesome email Rae!!!
Yes PC is MAGIC!!!!

1. What is "I Love It When This Happens!!"?

"I Love It When This Happens!!" is a collection of kitchen and cooking products designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. These products are exclusively sold by Pampered Chef.

2. What types of products are included in "I Love It When This Happens!!"?

The products in "I Love It When This Happens!!" range from kitchen tools such as knives, measuring cups, and cookware to cooking gadgets like griddles, baking sheets, and food processors. There are also products designed for entertaining, such as serving platters and utensils.

3. How can I purchase "I Love It When This Happens!!" products?

"I Love It When This Happens!!" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant at a home party, online through the Pampered Chef website, or through a catalog. You can also find them at select retail stores.

4. Are "I Love It When This Happens!!" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "I Love It When This Happens!!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.

5. Can I host a party and earn free "I Love It When This Happens!!" products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free "I Love It When This Happens!!" products. As a host, you can receive free and discounted products based on the total sales at your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl