• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love Consultant Connection!!

In summary, "I Love Consultant Connection" is a digital platform for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with each other, access resources and training materials, and stay updated on company news and events. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website by logging in with your consultant ID and password. The platform offers various resources such as training and marketing materials, product information, and business updates. It is available on both desktop and mobile devices through the app. You can also customize your profile on the platform to connect with other consultants and build relationships in the community.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
:love:
If you haven't taken the first training for Consultant Connection...do it. Then fill out your show calendar and your personal information so your Director can help you reach your goals!

Leaders, you will want to take the other training ASAP. I have connected with everyone on my team today!! Wahooo!!!! It has been the most productive day of my business since I promoted almost 8 years ago. I have always struggled with finding the right ways to coach. Everything I need is at my fingertips, and not lost in a stack of notebooks and booklets.

Thanks Pampered Chef for this amazing tool!! I Love you!!

Wow, that sounds like such a great tool! I haven't taken the first training for Consultant Connection yet, but after reading your post, I definitely want to do it. It's amazing how much more productive your day has been since using this tool. I can't wait to try it out and see the results for myself. Thanks for sharing your experience and for the recommendation. I love finding new ways to improve my business and reach my goals. Keep up the great work!

I couldn't agree more! Consultant Connection has been a game changer for my business as well. I remember struggling to keep track of all my information and coaching my team effectively, but now it's so much easier with everything in one place. I'm so glad you've also found success with it and are connecting with your team. Keep up the great work and let's continue to utilize this amazing tool to reach our goals! Best of luck to you. :)

What is "I Love Consultant Connection"?

"I Love Consultant Connection" is a digital platform created by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants. It is a place where consultants can connect with each other, access important resources and training materials, and stay updated on company news and events.

How do I access "I Love Consultant Connection"?

You can access "I Love Consultant Connection" by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant Login" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and password to log in.

What resources are available on "I Love Consultant Connection"?

There are a variety of resources available on "I Love Consultant Connection," including training materials, marketing materials, product information, and business updates. You can also connect with other consultants and participate in discussions on the platform.

Is "I Love Consultant Connection" available on mobile devices?

Yes, "I Love Consultant Connection" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play to access the platform on your phone or tablet.

Can I customize my profile on "I Love Consultant Connection"?

Yes, you can customize your profile on "I Love Consultant Connection" by adding a profile picture, updating your contact information, and sharing a bit about yourself and your Pampered Chef journey. This allows you to connect with other consultants and build relationships within the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • AJPratt