• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Phone Calls? Creative Ideas to Recruit Leads Without Straining My Voice

In summary, the one time that I'm totally motivated to make calls, have several people to call and recruit leads to get a hold of, I lose my voice! The doctor warned me not to strain my vocal chords too much and I have 5 shows coming up starting on Friday. So for the next few days I'm going to take it easy. Which means no phone calls! Anyone have any creative ideas that I can do since I cannot make any calls?
wadesgirl
Gold Member
The one time that I'm totally motivated to make calls, have several people to call and recruit leads to get a hold of, I lose my voice! The doctor warned me not to strain my vocal chords too much and I have 5 shows coming up starting on Friday. So for the next few days I'm going to take it easy. Which means no phone calls! Anyone have any creative ideas that I can do since I cannot make any calls?

What was that you said? I couldn't hear you....

heeheehee!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
What was that you said? I couldn't hear you....

heeheehee!:D

LOL...DH prays on a daily basis that this happens to me...:rolleyes:

Ha ha! I come here for something serious and this is what I get! :D Silly girls!

Oh Gheesh - I meant to come back and give some serious ideas too...but then I forgot!:eek:

How about:

Writing some thank-you notes/postcards to some outside orders etc...

Emailing your mailing list and offering a "I Lost My Voice and I can't Talk" Online Catalog Show - with a special gift (SB?) or a discount for each order they place while you can't speak.

Make up a bunch of Host Packets ahead - so they are done for the Spring Season

Organize your desk/paperwork

I was gonna give some suggestions, but Beckys are better than mine...

I did just get all my numbers entered into postcalls.com but I cannot leave the messages right now! I repacked most of my kit earlier today, the rest was in the dishwasher. My next step was going to be host packets.I had thought about offering a sale...

Would that be a silent sale? Sorry, you know I can never resist a good (or bad) pun.

Ginger428 said:
I was gonna give some suggestions, but Beckys are better than mine...

Better, or just not smart-alecky?:p

Okay so I've thought a little more about having a sale! It would go through this weekend. I would offer 10% off my favorite products which are stoneware and bamboo! Plus anyone who books a party gets an extra $20 free at their show or $10 with a catalog show (shows have to be over $300)! Sound good?

If I were one of your customers I'd go for it.

raebates said:
If I were one of your customers I'd go for it.

Want to order anything? ;)

wadesgirl said:
Want to order anything? ;)

Thanks, but I already have a great consultant who's meeting my needs. :balloon:

Crap! Oh yah and I was going to offer to draw the host benefits from everyone who orders. Like a mystery catalog show.

1. How can I effectively recruit leads without making phone calls?

There are several creative ways to recruit leads without relying on phone calls. Some options include using social media platforms, attending networking events, hosting webinars or workshops, and utilizing email marketing campaigns. These methods allow you to reach a larger audience and can be less invasive than phone calls.

2. Is it possible to generate quality leads without straining my voice through phone calls?

Absolutely! While phone calls can be an effective way to recruit leads, it's not the only option. By utilizing technology and various marketing strategies, you can generate high-quality leads without straining your voice. This can save you time and energy, while still reaching potential customers.

3. How can I use social media to recruit leads without making phone calls?

Social media is a powerful tool for recruiting leads without making phone calls. You can join relevant groups and engage with potential leads, share your content and promotions, and utilize paid advertising to target specific demographics. By consistently utilizing social media, you can build a strong online presence and attract leads without picking up the phone.

4. Are there any tools or resources that can help me recruit leads without relying on phone calls?

Yes, there are many tools and resources available to help you recruit leads without making phone calls. Some examples include lead generation software, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools. These can streamline your recruitment process and make it easier to reach a larger audience without straining your voice.

5. How can I ensure a successful lead recruitment campaign without using phone calls?

To ensure a successful lead recruitment campaign without relying on phone calls, it's important to have a clear strategy and set goals. Utilize a combination of different methods, such as email marketing, social media, and in-person events, to reach a diverse audience. Track your progress and adjust your tactics as needed to achieve your desired results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies