1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I lost a entire Game File!!!

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm soooo mad!!! :mad: I just started saving all of my documents on floppy disk because they were bogging down you computer. Anyways one minute I was using the file the next it's all gone!!!! :eek:
    I was able to recover about 1/3 of what was on the disk. :(
    I was hoping those of you who have games could please send them my way, even if I sent it to you. Thank you!!

Mar 9, 2006
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Here is something I got from off this site (at least I think it was off this site lol :D )
    HTH

Attached Files:

Mar 9, 2006
  3. Wow! That file has a lot of great games. I hadn't seen it on here before. Thanks for posting it. :D

Mar 9, 2006
  4. rayday

rayday Member

Thank you for posting that file it had a ton of great games!! I have another game not on there that my shows have enjoyed, it's a fun little memory game.

Memory Game

Use the Large Round Woven Selection and place about 10-15 smaller Pampered Chef items on it. Tell the guests you are going to be playing a memory game and they need to remember as many things as they can. Leave it at that and don’t say anything more about the game. Have the host walk around with they tray giving each guest a few seconds to take a good look. Have the host leave the room. After she is gone tell the guest to write down as many things as they can remember about the host (not the items)! Examples can be what she’s wearing, jewelry, nail polish etc. Give a prize to the guest with the most correct things.

Mar 9, 2006
  5. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, thank you for the book back.

Thank you for the memory game also. This is one I didn't have.

Still just part of my file though. Oh well I have been researching the places I found all my other games.

Mar 10, 2006
Have something to add?