• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Lose My Entire Game File? Can Someone Help Me Recover It?

In summary, the user's computer was bogging down and they started saving their documents on floppy disk. One minute they were using the file and the next it was all gone. They were able to recover about 1/3 of the content on the disk. They were hoping some of the users who have games on their computer could send them the games, but they were only able to recover a small part of the games.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm soooo mad!!! :mad: I just started saving all of my documents on floppy disk because they were bogging down you computer. Anyways one minute I was using the file the next it's all gone!!!! :eek:
I was able to recover about 1/3 of what was on the disk. :(
I was hoping those of you who have games could please send them my way, even if I sent it to you. Thank you!!

Here is something I got from off this site (at least I think it was off this site lol :D )
HTH

Attachments

• partyplangames.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 1,035
Wow! That file has a lot of great games. I hadn't seen it on here before. Thanks for posting it. :D

Thank you for posting that file it had a ton of great games!! I have another game not on there that my shows have enjoyed, it's a fun little memory game.

Memory Game

Use the Large Round Woven Selection and place about 10-15 smaller Pampered Chef items on it. Tell the guests you are going to be playing a memory game and they need to remember as many things as they can. Leave it at that and don’t say anything more about the game. Have the host walk around with they tray giving each guest a few seconds to take a good look. Have the host leave the room. After she is gone tell the guest to write down as many things as they can remember about the host (not the items)! Examples can be what she’s wearing, jewelry, nail polish etc. Give a prize to the guest with the most correct things.

Yes, thank you for the book back.

Thank you for the memory game also. This is one I didn't have.

Still just part of my file though. Oh well I have been researching the places I found all my other games.

1. What should I do if I accidentally deleted my entire game file?

If you have a backup of your game file, you can try restoring it from there. If not, you can try using data recovery software to retrieve the deleted file.

2. Can I recover a game file that was deleted a long time ago?

It is possible to recover a deleted game file even if it was deleted a while ago. However, the chances of successful recovery decrease the longer you wait.

3. Is there a way to prevent losing my game file in the future?

Yes, you can prevent losing your game file by regularly backing up your game data to an external storage device or cloud storage. This way, you can restore your game file in case of accidental deletion.

4. What if I accidentally saved over my game file with a new one?

If you have a backup of your previous game file, you can restore it from there. If not, you can try using data recovery software to retrieve the overwritten file.

5. Will I lose all my progress if I delete my game file?

Yes, if you delete your game file, you will lose all progress and data associated with that file. It is important to always have a backup of your game file to prevent losing progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • tiffanypc05