• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Sell Your Watch Insert? Let's Chat!

In summary, "I Know This Is a Stretch" is a unique tool by Pampered Chef for shaping and stretching dough. It includes a silicone mat with measurement markings and a rolling pin with adjustable rings. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for various types of dough. It can be stored flat or rolled up, and is available in one size with adjustable thickness and measurement options.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Normally, I don't try to purchase things I should have earned, but I like wearing my charm bracelet. I am not going to earn the watch insert. If there is anyone out there that will not use it and wants to part with it I am interested as long as the price isn't outrageous (no Ebay prices please).

Thank you!

Sandra Kearns
[email protected]

1. What is "I Know This Is a Stretch" and how does it work?

"I Know This Is a Stretch" is a unique tool designed by Pampered Chef to help stretch and shape dough for baking. It consists of a flexible silicone mat with measurement markings and a rolling pin with adjustable rings for consistent thickness. Simply place the dough on the mat, use the rings to roll out the desired thickness, and use the markings to shape the dough into the desired size and shape.

2. Is "I Know This Is a Stretch" dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the silicone mat and rolling pin are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting durability.

3. Can "I Know This Is a Stretch" be used for other types of dough besides bread dough?

Yes, "I Know This Is a Stretch" can be used for a variety of doughs, including pizza dough, pie crust, and cookie dough. The adjustable rings allow for consistent thickness, while the measurement markings help with shaping and sizing.

4. How do I store "I Know This Is a Stretch"?

The silicone mat and rolling pin can be stored together or separately. We recommend storing the mat flat or rolled up, and the rolling pin can be stored vertically or horizontally in a kitchen drawer or utensil holder.

5. Is "I Know This Is a Stretch" available in different sizes?

Currently, "I Know This Is a Stretch" is only available in one size. However, the adjustable rings on the rolling pin allow for versatility in dough thickness, and the measurement markings on the mat can accommodate different shapes and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
noradawn
Replies
Views
toddgirl
  • BeaLorene
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies