• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Receipts: How Many Do I Need?

In summary, for a Pampered Chef party, it is recommended to have at least one party receipt for every guest, with some extras just in case. Additional party receipts can be ordered through the consultant or customer service. The party receipts should include the host's information, party details, consultant's information, and a list of products ordered with prices. During the party, the receipts should be used to keep track of orders and payments. After the party, the host and consultant should each keep a copy of the receipts for their records.
princsnell
I know these seems like a questionI should know but as far as receipts do you give the guests the one at the party, then give the hosts the 2nd copy when you leave and then also gives them the printed out one from the computer on the sales receipt paper? that seems like a lot! Thanks for your help! :confused:

You only need to do the PP receipt on the computer if it was an outside order or an order off the website. You give one receipt from the triplicate copies to the guest at the show. You give one receipt to the host with the whole pack of receipts, including ones you printed up from PP for outside orders going to her. Those are the ones that goes in the guest's bag with the products. Then you keep the third receipt for your own records. Hope that makes sense!

makes perfect sense! thank you so much!

1. How many party receipts do I need for a Pampered Chef party?

The number of party receipts you need for a Pampered Chef party will depend on the number of guests attending. We recommend having at least one party receipt for every guest, but it's always a good idea to have a few extras just in case.

2. Can I order extra party receipts?

Yes, you can order extra party receipts if needed. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request additional receipts.

3. What information should be included on the party receipts?

The party receipts should include the name and contact information of the host, the date and time of the party, the name and contact information of the consultant, and the list of products ordered with their corresponding prices.

4. How do I use the party receipts during the party?

The party receipts should be used to keep track of the orders placed by each guest. As products are being sold, the consultant will write down the items on the party receipts and collect payment. This will ensure an accurate record of the orders and payments received.

5. What should I do with the party receipts after the party?

After the party, the consultant will use the party receipts to input the orders and process payments. The host should keep a copy of the party receipts for their records and as a reference for any future purchases or returns. The consultant will also keep a copy for their records and for tax purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • ChefinHarmony