• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know These Questions Have Been Asked, but ....

In summary, my cousin is getting married in September and her shower is in August. She thinks a PC shower would be lots of fun! She gets the host benefits when she uses her other benefits (free product, 1/2 price and discount). The price change will reflect on the registry. She has 3 months after her wedding date to redeem the rewards if she has reached the reward level.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My cousin is getting married in September and her shower is in August. She thinks a PC shower would be lots of fun!

This would be my first registry so I have some questions:

* Does she get the host special for September?

* What about price changes from the old catalog to the new one?

Any tips would be welcome ... she grew up in Arizona but all her family and his are in Ohio.

If I am not mistaken they receive the host benefits when they use there other benefits (free product, 1/2 price and discount).

The price change(s) will reflect on the registry. Also, when there are items that are discontinued, you will need to go in and remove them, so they don't show up on the registry any longer.

But when? That is what confuses me.

For instance, if she registers for a food chopper and they re-style it, does she get the old one or the new one?

And I'm sure the price people pay depends on when they buy said item.

Also, is she entitled to a 60 percent off item?

A shower and a registry are two different things. What do you plan on doing?

Probably both, with the shower in August and the wedding in September.

Do the shower first. Have her create a wish list for everything that she wants. Put the wish list as a news item on your website. She will close the shower as a host of a regular show. She will receive the host benefits for the shower in August. After shower is done & closed, create her registry online.

Or ... reaching into the memory banks ....Have her do the registry NOW. At the shower, have cards, using illustrations trimmed from previous catalogs, that illustrate everything on her wish list. Tell people that if they are purchasing something for the bride, they need to pick up one of the cards and hand it to me so I can pull it off her registry.I still need to know if one of the benefits of a registry is a 60 percent off item from the month she closes, and if she can amend her registry should there be a new product she REALLY wants.

The only reason I would say to do the shower as an actual shower is because the registry rewards cap once they reach 1000 if I'm not mistaken. Also, if there is someone that can't make it to the shower but sees the registry online, they may purchase duplicate items. Plus, the direct shipping thing. Unless you put it all on one direct order through the online registry, but I still see a huge shipping bill for that.

Also, anything purchased from her registry will not count towards her shower sales. It's like 2 separate "shows", and the rewards of the registry are those of a catalog.

When she has her shower, her host rewards will be of that month....sounds like August.

For her registry, she has 3 months after her wedding date to redeem the rewards if she has reached the reward level. The month she decides to redeem the rewards will determine the host special. So, if she sets her wedding date as a Sept date, then she can opt (once she is eligible) to redeem her rewards in Sept, Oct or Nov. If she does not redeem or qualify by then, she loses the rewards.

Keep in mind that gift givers pay direct s&h rates....meaning the higher the product price, the higher the s&h.

HTH

1. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it.

2. How long does it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. However, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping method and location.

3. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-person party with a consultant, or you can host a virtual party online. Contact a consultant to schedule a party and they will help you plan and prepare for a successful event.

5. Can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a consultant program for individuals interested in selling our products. You can sign up online or contact a consultant for more information on how to become a part of our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Upinatreeinak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies