• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Sad: My Hubby's Request to Quit Pampered Chef & Our Finances

like you are having fun and people are interested in what you are doing. You are not doing anything wrong, so don't worry about it. Booth's can be hit or miss, cooking shows are where your real money is going to come from.
milkangel
that my hubby sorda wants me to quit pc is because he thinks it is causting us to much money. I am so sad right now and now i do not know hat to do. he does not want me to get a job but our finaces are low and i need to send forms in for 2 booths one the 24th and one in nov. and my account is low too. now i know why he dislikes it becuse ther is no money and to much to keep going in it. so now what?

This is only a decision you can make. You have to realistically look at how much are spending on PC versus how much you are bringing in.

Good luck.

sorry every one about the post you guys are the only ones i can turn too. for advise.

The other day i sold over 170 dollars of cash and carry at a booth and then i had to put that into our other account. at first he was not on me about doing the booths not even now. I do have3 next month and right now i have nothing but a booth at the end of the month and also my daughter is having surgery on the 29th and we go up on the 28th and she will be in the hospital for 2 days. so we go up on a wed and get out sat.

If you are consistently paying for booth opportunities but never really get any business out of it then yeah, you need to look at WHY you are not getting business. If you aren't generating leads at your shows, or if you are losing your leads then you can only look within.

is it my attitued at shows? my director had said that do i wear glove when making food ( no i do not) do i wash every thing even not the ones i use ( no) so i am doing the demo aty our cluster meeting and maby the can see something i do wrong. i do have 3 in nov. i booke on the spot this last one and need to call 4 more people .

Booths can be hit or miss, cooking shows are where your real money is going to come from.

I agree with Wadesgirl. If you want to make real money then do Cooking Show's. Booth's, if done correctly, are a great way to meet people, get your name out there and hopefully get some leads, but you cannot depend on them solely. Go through your drawing slips that you are getting from your booth's and call them are they interested in having a show. In the files is a script for follow-up calls from a booth/fair/vendor show. Good Luck, remember you need to work smarter not harder.

Thank you all for that advise. I now have 4 in nov. and more to call.

Btw, at my shows, I do not wear gloves... I just have the suds pump and have everyone (including myself) wash our hands before we start. I would feel completely uncomfortable wearing gloves...

I tried to wear gloves at my first show ... my sister said, "Oh come on, we trust that your hands are clean!" I now just make a point of washing them.I agree ... cooking shows, cooking shows, cooking shows. Booths are just one way to GET cooking shows. Make sure you ask every person for a phone number in exchange for a catalog so you can follow up. Then do it.See if there is a clustermate who can share the expenses of the booth with you.And please, restrain yourself from buying product. I have finally gotten to the point where I have a very hard time looking in the book and seeing much that I NEED.

I have a trial size antibacterial hand wash in my tool turn-about. I use this between each food that I use, if I touch my face or pick something up from the ground. I wash my hands whenever I am by the sink, but when you are set up in a living room it is easier.

milkangel said:
is it my attitued at shows? my director had said that do i wear glove when making food ( no i do not) do i wash every thing even not the ones i use ( no) so i am doing the demo aty our cluster meeting and maby the can see something i do wrong. i do have 3 in nov. i booke on the spot this last one and need to call 4 more people .

Are you having fun at your cooking shows? Forget the gloves. It looks too "sterile". Just have fun. Practice some one liners. Make fun of yourself if you mess something up. If you are having fun, they will have fun and they will want you to come to their house.

Attachments

• AddingHumorToYourShow.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 423

1. Why did your husband request to quit Pampered Chef?

My husband decided to quit Pampered Chef because he was feeling overwhelmed and stressed with the demands of running his own business. He wanted to focus on other aspects of his life and felt that quitting would alleviate some of the pressure.

2. How will quitting Pampered Chef affect your finances?

Quitting Pampered Chef will definitely have an impact on our finances as it was a significant source of income for our household. We are currently working on creating a budget and finding alternative sources of income to make up for the loss.

3. Are you sad about your husband's decision to quit?

Of course, I am sad about my husband's decision to quit Pampered Chef. We both put a lot of time and effort into building his business, and it was a big part of our lives. However, I also understand and support his decision to prioritize his well-being.

4. Will you continue to use Pampered Chef products even though your husband is no longer a consultant?

Yes, I will continue to use Pampered Chef products. I have been a loyal customer for many years, and I love the high-quality and innovative products. Our finances may be tighter now, but I will still make room for some of my favorite Pampered Chef items.

5. How will you cope with the loss of income from Pampered Chef?

We are taking steps to adjust our budget and find other sources of income to make up for the loss. My husband is also exploring other job opportunities, and I am looking into ways to supplement our income through freelance work or part-time jobs. It will be a challenge, but we are determined to make it work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies