• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Cons Connection Account for Bonus PC $$ - Congrats, Girl!

In summary, the two people congratulated each other on their promotions and went on to discuss how to handle the Director contract that they received.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
...but I keep checking on Cons. Connection to see if my title has changed.

(I know it's not guaranteed until the 10th...but a girl can hope!:D)

I've gotten a "congratulations" email letting me know that the promoting bonus PC $$ have been added to my account!

Me too, after I got that email yesterday I went and checked and sure enough they didn't change my title I am in the same boat as you keep checking.

I did call them and ask the question about doing the 1250.00 3 out of the 4 months for director sample package and they confirmed that I did qualify for that :) and the lady told me it would be probably waiting for me when I got home from disney and the lady asked me if I got my phone call yet and I told her no and she said that they do them through the month so I should be getting one anytime .... my luck it would be while I am in disney.

Congrats to both of you!!! :D

I keep checking too! Wonder if I'll get a phone call since I'm a re-promote?

pamperedlinda said:
I keep checking too! Wonder if I'll get a phone call since I'm a re-promote?

I heard that we don't get a phone call anymore. I haven't gotten one yet.

Christinaspc mentioned that Solution Center told her to expect a call. So, hopefully you two will get that call! Congrats again!

I didn't get one, but it could have been a fluke?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Christinaspc mentioned that Solution Center told her to expect a call. So, hopefully you two will get that call! Congrats again!

I didn't get one, but it could have been a fluke?

Umm, yeah...because the Solution Center is always so accurate with their info on stuff like that. :rolleyes: I won't be holding my breath! :D

LOL....so true. But it would be nice if it does happen. :)

Also, think you need to add Director to your signature line. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....so true. But it would be nice if it does happen. :)

Also, think you need to add Director to your signature line. :D

???? It's not in your signature, Missy....:D

I have been watching for my title to change as well :) I went to my first Cluster Director's Meeting on Friday! I am super excited- trying to do a good job!

I promoted May 1st. I received a voicemail from someone in Career Solutions on the 12th saying congrats, notifying me that they had deposited 250 Pampered Chef Dollars into my account & informing me that I should be able to see the Director Academy classes & travel info now on Consultant's corner.Then on May 28th, I received another voice mail from a different person saying congrats on my promotion & wondering how my first full month went. She said if I had any questions, to not hesitate calling, then left her name & #.I left for vacation on May 7th. Now that I'm home, there's a letter here saying I need to sign the Director contract & mail it back within 30 days of my May 1st promotion. Oops! Sorry HO, I was out of town & just now got the letter! LOL

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
... Also, think you need to add Director to your signature line. :D

ChefBeckyD said:

Get her Becky! LOL

Sheila said:
I promoted May 1st. I received a voicemail from someone in Career Solutions on the 12th saying congrats, notifying me that they had deposited 250 Pampered Chef Dollars into my account & informing me that I should be able to see the Director Academy classes & travel info now on Consultant's corner.

Then on May 28th, I received another voice mail from a different person saying congrats on my promotion & wondering how my first full month went. She said if I had any questions, to not hesitate calling, then left her name & #.

I left for vacation on May 7th. Now that I'm home, there's a letter here saying I need to sign the Director contract & mail it back within 30 days of my May 1st promotion. Oops! Sorry HO, I was out of town & just now got the letter! LOL

Just send them an email or call and let them know you were away. It's a formality.

Congrats by the way! :balloon:

ChefBeckyD said:

LOL....sure it is....in the fine print....way down below...."paid as Director"! :p

On my way to put it down properly. :blushing:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....sure it is....in the fine print....way down below...."paid as Director"! :p

On my way to put it down properly. :blushing:

I just did too! :)

KimberleePowell said:
I have been watching for my title to change as well :) I went to my first Cluster Director's Meeting on Friday! I am super excited- trying to do a good job!

The fact that you want to Kimberlee means you will. And you'll work at it until you're exactly the kind of Director you want to be. At least, that's what I tell myself. We can only do so much, and then hope it's what the team wants and needs. Course, they need to put forth action for any results.

We're all here to help one another, so that helps.

Sheila said:
I promoted May 1st. I received a voicemail from someone in Career Solutions on the 12th saying congrats, notifying me that they had deposited 250 Pampered Chef Dollars into my account & informing me that I should be able to see the Director Academy classes & travel info now on Consultant's corner.

Then on May 28th, I received another voice mail from a different person saying congrats on my promotion & wondering how my first full month went. She said if I had any questions, to not hesitate calling, then left her name & #.

I left for vacation on May 7th. Now that I'm home, there's a letter here saying I need to sign the Director contract & mail it back within 30 days of my May 1st promotion. Oops! Sorry HO, I was out of town & just now got the letter! LOL

That's cool! Glad you got a call to see how it was going. I didn't find my letter til a couple months AFTER I promoted. LOL It wasn't an issue that I turned it in late.

How about now? My PC is running slow....matching my pace this morning. ;)

Finally it's there. Thought you were being all modest and shy on us. Not you ;)

LOL Becca! False modesty is unattractive. Shy? Ha ha

Getting more and more excited. Chicago won't know what to do with us. :D

My title changed from Team Leader to Director online!!

Mine changed today as well :)!!!!!!

What is a "Check Your Cons Connection Account"?

A "Check Your Cons Connection Account" is an online account that is created for Independent Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to track their rewards, bonuses, and commission earnings.

How do I access my "Check Your Cons Connection Account"?

To access your "Check Your Cons Connection Account," you will need to log in to your Independent Consultant Workstation (ICW) on Pampered Chef's website. From there, you can click on the "My Account" tab and select "Check Your Cons Connection" from the drop-down menu.

What is the purpose of checking my "Check Your Cons Connection Account" for bonus PC $$?

Checking your "Check Your Cons Connection Account" for bonus PC $$ allows you to keep track of any additional incentives or bonuses that you may have earned as a Pampered Chef consultant. These bonuses can be used to purchase products or can be deposited into your bank account.

Why am I receiving a congratulatory message for checking my "Check Your Cons Connection Account"?

You are receiving a congratulatory message because you have successfully accessed your "Check Your Cons Connection Account" and are taking an active role in managing your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant. We value our consultants and want to celebrate your success!

What should I do if I have trouble accessing my "Check Your Cons Connection Account" or have questions about my bonus PC $$?

If you are having trouble accessing your "Check Your Cons Connection Account" or have questions about your bonus PC $$, please reach out to our support team for assistance. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot any technical issues or provide clarification on your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies