• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know- I May Be Early but I Thought I Saw on Here.are There Types

In summary, the author is suggesting that people create a "One Stop Christmas Shop" for their loved ones by compiling a list of items they would like and then ordering them online or by telephone.
Porchechef
I know- I may be early but I thought I saw on here.

Are there types of shows for people to shop for Christmas, especially for men to shop for their wives, girlfriends, etc?

I just need ideas!

Thanks! :chef:

Re: ChristmasYou got me thinking... what if you had a 'Santa's letter' in the guest packet. something a guest could fill out, and then in early December you could send it to their husbands, adult kids, etc.?Send ordering info for the spouse, help them. Perhaps even offer free gift wrapping?

Re: Christmasooooo i love this idea!!!!! my husband works for budwieser and most are men there. so i think i will somehow work that into them shopping for wives, moms and etc!!
and work it into my shows for guests too!...never to early to be thinking about christmas...i just booked a spot at our local mall for christmas time!! and i just registered for a christmas craft/vendor fair!!!

Re: ChristmasChristmas? You are all scaring me. Hee Hee. I'm looking at back to school in a couple of weeks. I did see that Dollar Tree has more of a Christmas aisle than Halloween. Yikes. I told my husband he'd better buy up the garland now.

Re: ChristmasOk, what do you think of this?

Attachments

• santa's helper page.jpg
    santa's helper page.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 631
Re: ChristmasI would use item number, instead of page number.

Re: Christmasjudy=great work!!! i love it!!

Re: ChristmasJudy! do you think you could post your flyer in word format under files. i can't seem to get it to print out as it is now! thanks!!!

Re: ChristmasOh love this idea! Thanks- I knew I could depend on you guys!

Re: Christmasthanks Holly, item no. I must have been tired...Jess, Yeah, I will repost without my name and phone, but not sure about the word doc. I don't use word, so will see if it's a program on my computer.later, gotta see about the damage to my car. can you believe this? I gotta drive 40 miles to the nearest body shop. (hail)

Re: ChristmasThanks for posting this - I was thinking about this last night while I was tossing and turning in bed last night - just can't sleep sometimes - so I think of things that I can do new/different to increase my sales and/or for advertising

I am having 2 setups this weekend and I will make up one for me using this design

Thanks so much for sharing

:chef:

Re: ChristmasIn November I am doing a booth with some other people and it is a "One Stop Christmas Shop"
i know last year there was a flyer with "gift sets" and it also had some add ons. example for the Baker in the family
Cookie press. $
cookie sheet $$
Cooling rack $$$

I think there was a similar one for weddings, does anyone still have this or know the key words for a search?
thanks!
Jessica

Re: ChristmasHas anyone made a similar list for people to fill out to give to their families to remind them of what they would like for birthday, Christmas etc. Something their family member could just order online or call to order? Something like "Things I would really like for my birthday!" Just order online at .......... or call......... Thanks honey!

Re: ChristmasWow! I was just brainstorming ideas for the holidays and had thought of the santa letters and was going to ask if anyone had done. But it looks like you guys are on top of it! Thanks for posting and sharing! I think this is a great idea.

Re: Christmas
scavallero said:
Has anyone made a similar list for people to fill out to give to their families to remind them of what they would like for birthday, Christmas etc. Something their family member could just order online or call to order? Something like "Things I would really like for my birthday!" Just order online at .......... or call......... Thanks honey!

i really like this idea too!!! i'l go on a hunt through the files section!! see if i come up with anything...if not maybe someone with a graphics mind coudl help us..*wink Judy wink* :)

Re: ChristmasI think a good title might be; Christmas shopping.......Done! with a big check marked box.
or maybe; One stop shopping for the people you love! Picked, Packed and Packaged in beautiful wrap for Christmas! Add wish lists and gift ideas and packages, Maybe include free wrapping to keep it a secret and save time?

Re: ChristmasI have word on my computer, but never use it, so I have to figure out that program before posting as a word.doc.I'm trying. See if you can open this file... santa's helper page.jpg If you can't, pm me your email and I will send it that way. it's a jpeg fileJudy

Judybabe said:
I have word on my computer, but never use it, so I have to figure out that program before posting as a word.doc.

I'm trying. See if you can open this file...View attachment 14816

If you can't, pm me your email and I will send it that way. it's a jpeg file

Judy

The problem with a jpeg - even if you email it, is that it can't be altered. At least, not on my computer.

Re: ChristmasThis is the one I used last year. I found it on here. It needs updated for new prices though from the Spring changes.

PamperedPackages_Holiday

Re: ChristmasI got this from CS last Christmas. It will need updated pricing and the disc. items will need to be removed, but I really liked this one with the pictures.:love:
Deb

Attachments

• PC Gift packages 08 w. pix-generic.doc
    586.5 KB · Views: 596
zmom58 said:
I got this from CS last Christmas. It will need updated pricing and the disc. items will need to be removed, but I really liked this one with the pictures.:love:
Deb

Wow! Those are awesome, thanks for sharing and getting some more ideas out there!

Re: ChristmasJudy, since I am definitely not graphic-capable, I need to ask your help with this. If you decide not to, that's fine, I'll make do with the beautiful wish list you created. There are some, however, who try to not incorporate Santa into the Christmas celebration. Would it be possible to change the graphic of Santa to something more generic? The picture of the girl is darling, and, though it could be taken as an elf, it could also just be a girl dressed up for Christmas, so that's fine.

Again, if you prefer to leave it as is, it's no problem. I doubt anyone would be terribly offended, as it's just too cute!

Thanks for your consideration-

Re: ChristmasThanks so much for the great ideas. I took the liberty of "borrowing" the Santa's Helper letter and put it in a publisher file. Hope it reaches you all and you can borrow it too! ;)

Attachments

• Santa's Helper.pub
    567 KB · Views: 402
Re: ChristmasHey Kelly your version is really neat, copying is the best form of flattery. *Note, you mentioned last week in November twice in the same sentence. Just proofreading for you.
LOL seems alot of us do that here!I posted mine in jpeg, thinking nobody used publisher. silly me.

Re: ChristmasOk, how's this for a non Santa type Holiday thingy?

Attachments

• santa's helper page.pub
    130.5 KB · Views: 245
Re: ChristmasI just want to say that I am new to this and will be using some form of this idea at Christmas time. My daughter is a competitive cheerleader that competes begining in October. Right around early November; I am going to have all the mom's create a wish list and give it to their husbands. I see them every weekend so I'm hoping to get orders out of that. Awesome idea!!!

Re: ChristmasHere's some of my Christmas wishlist files.
Enjoy!:)
Deb

Attachments

• Christmas Wish List Poem-generic.doc
    64 KB · Views: 618
  • Christmas wish list-Santa I've been good-generic.doc
    37 KB · Views: 581
  • HOHOHO-generic.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 425
Re: ChristmasUnable to open as well. Would love to see it larger. Looks great from the pic that I see. Great job!

Re: Christmasso when will you guys start advertising this at your shows??? do you think it is too early to be doing this at our sept. shows???

Re: ChristmasI start talking Christmas at my September shows. It seems early to most, but September 1 is only 115 before Christmas. The time goes quickly, and we have things for most people on their lists.

Re: ChristmasI already have one Nov. show booked... we are going to do a class type thing. We are making the cranberry bark and showing how PC can help with edible and inexpensive gift.s

Re: ChristmasBump ~~~was any one able to get this in word?

Re: ChristmasMary,
I LOVE this idea......
I already have one Nov. show booked... we are going to do a class type thing. We are making the cranberry bark and showing how PC can help with edible and inexpensive gift.s

What other recipes are you going to show???

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Mary,
I LOVE this idea......

What other recipes are you going to show???

Lisa

I will probably show the peppermint brownie pops from the holiday desserts cookbooks. It uses the mini muffin tin that I think EVERYONE should have!!! :love:

Re: ChristmasI will be featuring Holiday Shows at my Fall Preview tomorrow night.

I'm wearing my Snowman Apron, and using the Snowman Tablecloth, and will using the Cookie Press and talking about making gifts in the kitchen.

For the past two years, I have done the Cranberry Crunch Bark, and shown people how to make the little crunch "tree" and wrap it as a gift, and then also how to make the pretzel wreaths. That has been a fun show. It's the only show where I do a dessert, and that is the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from Janet. I have the ingredients all ready, and just assemble it in a couple of minutes, to also show them a showstopper dessert that can be assembled quickly. (as long as your brownie has been prebaked!)
This has been a hugely popular show!
I'm hoping that with the new Cookie Press, I can feature that more this year and do some fun Cookie Exchange Shows!

Re: ChristmasWonder what great Christmas ideas HO will come up with this year. Last years Holiday catalog was great. Do they come out soon? It seems like last year we couldn't order them until October 1st.
Deb

pc_jessica said:
so when will you guys start advertising this at your shows??? do you think it is too early to be doing this at our sept. shows???

I started talking about Christmas at my August 19th show. Thanks to the new apron and tablecloth, it got many people's attention. Especially when I gave each of them a mini-catalog as a sneak peek!

I used my own version of the Santa's Helper and will be sending out via email and mail (only to those that don't have email). Anyone who returns it to me by November 1st and has an order placed for them will receive this season's Season Best Cookbook.

Hopefully things will be fantastic!

Re: ChristmasThank you guys for the tips! I am going to try this at my next show which is on tues. I will post my results.

Re: ChristmasDoes anyone have a Christmas gift idea list updated for 2009?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

zmom58 said:
Here's some of my Christmas wishlist files.
Enjoy!:)
Deb

Love them! Thanks for sharing!

Re: ChristmasSo i have been promoting the Christmas wish list , i have cute sheets that i sit out on the table I talk about it during the show and then remind them at the end when checking out. if they would like to take one fill it out and then get it back to me by the mid of november..so far I have NO ONE that has taken me up on this!!! i am kind of surprised by this i thought more people would have liked this idea.

Re: ChristmasI always offer a Sample, Shop, and Socialize. I tout the fact that its an express show. Come in, try a prepared recipe, shop, and then leave it you have to oir hang out!

Re: ChristmasHere is my Christmas Wish List I did from one on here last year. I didn't have anyone take me up on it, but I have a lot of different customers this year than I did last year. It's great to talk about at shows because some men think women don't want "kitchen things" for Christmas. I encourage tools like the Mix N Chop as the "bow" as well! Encourage the ladies to do various priced items so that they'll have a lot of things to choose from. My DD does this with her Close to my Heart busienss and she has spouses/adult children/other relatives call her and say, "Pick out $50 (or whatever) from her list and get it for me"! She usually has around $400-500 order for December alone! Just think how much more we could do. I am also attaching the Pampered Sets I have revised. Even though it is on another thread, I figured this would be a good place for it as well!

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS WISH LIST.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 639
  • PAMPERED SETS.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 302
Re: ChristmasThanks Jane! It's a great idea....I'm hoping people will take me up on it in the next month....

Re: ChristmasJane - I love your sets! The omelet lover has "sauce" instead of "saute'"... just wanted to let you know.

1. Are there types of shows for people to shop for Christmas?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of shows during the holiday season to help you find the perfect gifts for your loved ones. These can include traditional in-home parties, online parties, and virtual parties. You can also attend vendor events or host a fundraising show for a charity of your choice.

2. Are there shows specifically for men to shop for their wives, girlfriends, etc?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a "Man Cave" show specifically designed for men to shop for gifts for the women in their lives. This show includes product demonstrations, gift ideas, and even a section on how to wrap gifts like a pro.

3. Can I get ideas for Christmas gifts at these shows?

Definitely! Our shows are a great way to discover new and unique gift ideas for everyone on your list. Our consultants are trained to help you find the perfect gift for any occasion, including Christmas.

4. Do I have to wait until closer to Christmas to attend a show?

No, you don't have to wait! In fact, attending a Pampered Chef show earlier in the season can give you more time to plan and purchase gifts. Plus, some products may sell out closer to the holidays, so attending a show earlier ensures you can get everything on your list.

5. Can I find inspiration for homemade gifts at these shows?

Yes, you can! Our consultants often share creative and easy DIY gift ideas using Pampered Chef products. You can also find recipes and tips for homemade treats and food gifts that are perfect for the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampcheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
Rosechef
Replies
Views
leftymac