1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show I know- I may be early but I thought I saw on here.Are there types

1. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

I know- I may be early but I thought I saw on here.

Are there types of shows for people to shop for Christmas, especially for men to shop for their wives, girlfriends, etc?

I just need ideas!

Thanks! :chef:

Aug 17, 2009
  2. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Re: Christmas

You got me thinking... what if you had a 'Santa's letter' in the guest packet. something a guest could fill out, and then in early December you could send it to their husbands, adult kids, etc.?

Send ordering info for the spouse, help them. Perhaps even offer free gift wrapping?

Aug 17, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

ooooo i love this idea!!!!! my husband works for budwieser and most are men there. so i think i will somehow work that into them shopping for wives, moms and etc!!
    and work it into my shows for guests too!...never to early to be thinking about christmas...i just booked a spot at our local mall for christmas time!! and i just registered for a christmas craft/vendor fair!!!

Aug 17, 2009
  4. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Christmas? You are all scaring me. Hee Hee. I'm looking at back to school in a couple of weeks. I did see that Dollar Tree has more of a Christmas aisle than Halloween. Yikes. I told my husband he'd better buy up the garland now.

5. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Ok, what do you think of this?

Attached Files:

Aug 17, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I would use item number, instead of page number.

7. pc_jessica

judy=great work!!! i love it!!

Aug 18, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

Judy! do you think you could post your flyer in word format under files. i can't seem to get it to print out as it is now! thanks!!!

Aug 18, 2009
  9. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

Oh love this idea! Thanks- I knew I could depend on you guys!

Aug 18, 2009
  10. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

thanks Holly, item no. I must have been tired...

Jess, Yeah, I will repost without my name and phone, but not sure about the word doc. I don't use word, so will see if it's a program on my computer.

later, gotta see about the damage to my car. can you believe this? I gotta drive 40 miles to the nearest body shop. (hail)

Aug 18, 2009
  11. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

Thanks for posting this - I was thinking about this last night while I was tossing and turning in bed last night - just can't sleep sometimes - so I think of things that I can do new/different to increase my sales and/or for advertising

I am having 2 setups this weekend and I will make up one for me using this design

Thanks so much for sharing

:chef:

Aug 18, 2009
  12. JDooley

JDooley Member

In November I am doing a booth with some other people and it is a "One Stop Christmas Shop"
    i know last year there was a flyer with "gift sets" and it also had some add ons. example for the Baker in the family
    Cookie press. $
    cookie sheet $$
    Cooling rack $$$

I think there was a similar one for weddings, does anyone still have this or know the key words for a search?
    thanks!
    Jessica

Aug 18, 2009
  13. scavallero

scavallero Member

Has anyone made a similar list for people to fill out to give to their families to remind them of what they would like for birthday, Christmas etc. Something their family member could just order online or call to order? Something like "Things I would really like for my birthday!" Just order online at .......... or call......... Thanks honey!

Aug 18, 2009
  14. kewaters

kewaters Member

Wow! I was just brainstorming ideas for the holidays and had thought of the santa letters and was going to ask if anyone had done. But it looks like you guys are on top of it! Thanks for posting and sharing! I think this is a great idea.

Aug 18, 2009
  15. pc_jessica

i really like this idea too!!! i'l go on a hunt through the files section!! see if i come up with anything...if not maybe someone with a graphics mind coudl help us..*wink Judy wink* :)

Aug 18, 2009
  16. scavallero

scavallero Member

I think a good title might be; Christmas shopping.......Done! with a big check marked box.
    or maybe; One stop shopping for the people you love! Picked, Packed and Packaged in beautiful wrap for Christmas! Add wish lists and gift ideas and packages, Maybe include free wrapping to keep it a secret and save time?

Aug 18, 2009
  17. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I have word on my computer, but never use it, so I have to figure out that program before posting as a word.doc.

I'm trying. See if you can open this file... santa's helper page.jpg

If you can't, pm me your email and I will send it that way. it's a jpeg file

Judy

Aug 18, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The problem with a jpeg - even if you email it, is that it can't be altered. At least, not on my computer.

Aug 18, 2009
  19. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

This is the one I used last year. I found it on here. It needs updated for new prices though from the Spring changes.

PamperedPackages_Holiday

Aug 18, 2009
  20. zmom58

zmom58 Member

I got this from CS last Christmas. It will need updated pricing and the disc. items will need to be removed, but I really liked this one with the pictures.:love:
    Deb

Attached Files:

Aug 22, 2009
  21. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Wow! Those are awesome, thanks for sharing and getting some more ideas out there!

22. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Judy, since I am definitely not graphic-capable, I need to ask your help with this. If you decide not to, that's fine, I'll make do with the beautiful wish list you created. There are some, however, who try to not incorporate Santa into the Christmas celebration. Would it be possible to change the graphic of Santa to something more generic? The picture of the girl is darling, and, though it could be taken as an elf, it could also just be a girl dressed up for Christmas, so that's fine.

Again, if you prefer to leave it as is, it's no problem. I doubt anyone would be terribly offended, as it's just too cute!

Thanks for your consideration-

23. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Thanks so much for the great ideas. I took the liberty of "borrowing" the Santa's Helper letter and put it in a publisher file. Hope it reaches you all and you can borrow it too! ;)

Attached Files:

Aug 22, 2009
  24. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Hey Kelly your version is really neat, copying is the best form of flattery. *Note, you mentioned last week in November twice in the same sentence. Just proofreading for you.
    LOL seems alot of us do that here!

I posted mine in jpeg, thinking nobody used publisher. silly me.

Aug 23, 2009
  25. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Ok, how's this for a non Santa type Holiday thingy?

Attached Files:

Aug 23, 2009
  26. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Aug 23, 2009
  27. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Aug 23, 2009
  28. Re: Christmas

I just want to say that I am new to this and will be using some form of this idea at Christmas time. My daughter is a competitive cheerleader that competes begining in October. Right around early November; I am going to have all the mom's create a wish list and give it to their husbands. I see them every weekend so I'm hoping to get orders out of that. Awesome idea!!!

Aug 24, 2009
  29. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Here's some of my Christmas wishlist files.
    Enjoy!:)
    Deb

Attached Files:

Aug 24, 2009
  30. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Unable to open as well. Would love to see it larger. Looks great from the pic that I see. Great job!

Aug 24, 2009
  31. pc_jessica

so when will you guys start advertising this at your shows??? do you think it is too early to be doing this at our sept. shows???

Aug 26, 2009
  32. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I start talking Christmas at my September shows. It seems early to most, but September 1 is only 115 before Christmas. The time goes quickly, and we have things for most people on their lists.

Aug 26, 2009
  33. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I already have one Nov. show booked... we are going to do a class type thing. We are making the cranberry bark and showing how PC can help with edible and inexpensive gift.s

Aug 26, 2009
  34. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Bump ~~~was any one able to get this in word?

Aug 29, 2009
  35. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Mary,
    I LOVE this idea......
    What other recipes are you going to show???

Lisa

36. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I will probably show the peppermint brownie pops from the holiday desserts cookbooks. It uses the mini muffin tin that I think EVERYONE should have!!! :love:

Aug 30, 2009
  37. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I will be featuring Holiday Shows at my Fall Preview tomorrow night.

I'm wearing my Snowman Apron, and using the Snowman Tablecloth, and will using the Cookie Press and talking about making gifts in the kitchen.

For the past two years, I have done the Cranberry Crunch Bark, and shown people how to make the little crunch "tree" and wrap it as a gift, and then also how to make the pretzel wreaths. That has been a fun show. It's the only show where I do a dessert, and that is the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from Janet. I have the ingredients all ready, and just assemble it in a couple of minutes, to also show them a showstopper dessert that can be assembled quickly. (as long as your brownie has been prebaked!)
    This has been a hugely popular show!
    I'm hoping that with the new Cookie Press, I can feature that more this year and do some fun Cookie Exchange Shows!

Aug 30, 2009
  38. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Wonder what great Christmas ideas HO will come up with this year. Last years Holiday catalog was great. Do they come out soon? It seems like last year we couldn't order them until October 1st.
    Deb

Aug 30, 2009
  39. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

I started talking about Christmas at my August 19th show. Thanks to the new apron and tablecloth, it got many people's attention. Especially when I gave each of them a mini-catalog as a sneak peek!

I used my own version of the Santa's Helper and will be sending out via email and mail (only to those that don't have email). Anyone who returns it to me by November 1st and has an order placed for them will receive this season's Season Best Cookbook.

Hopefully things will be fantastic!

40. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

Thank you guys for the tips! I am going to try this at my next show which is on tues. I will post my results.

Sep 11, 2009
  41. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

Does anyone have a Christmas gift idea list updated for 2009?

Thanks!
    Suzy in Texas

Sep 23, 2009
  42. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Love them! Thanks for sharing!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted