• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Real Housewives Approved High-Quality Kitchen Products

In summary, "I Knew It! Now What?" is a cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. It is available for purchase online or through a consultant. The recipes are beginner-friendly and include options for vegetarian and vegan diets. You can also host a cooking party featuring recipes from the book with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
AMTC
Gold Member
I was at my regular 10:00pm Tuesday night spot watching Real Housewives on Bravo (this time of New Jersey and the finale no less) when I saw Dina, the pretty blonde, whipping up some eggs for her daughter Lexi in what???????? OMG! That looks an AWFUL lot like a Pampered Chef stainless mixing bowl! Hmmm....

I thought, no..these ladies just go to high end stores, but it's nice to know they buy similar products and confirms what I already know, Pampered Chef is HIGH QUALITY stuff! So flash forward a few scenes and Jaclyn's daughter Ashley is slicing vegetables like butter with a Santoku knife when she says "Mom where did you get this knife?" And Jaclyn replies with a big smile "At a Pampered Chef party" She then turns to her parents who are visiting and says "That's what we do here we go to parties!"

Anybody think we can use this in an e-mail to our customers somewhow?;)

I think you can "talk" about it through emails and in person but I am not sure about printing it out on a flyer. I don't know about these things but that is what comes to mind.

My husband even caught the Pampered Chef party comment! I was like WOW!!

Stephanie

Look on youtube to see if it's posted. If you could find someone who DVRd the show and put it on a CD then maybe you could edit out just that part. Put it in a email newsletter or something. Very cool....

I saw it, too! Just about jumped out of my chair. So many of my friends watch the show... just one more way to get the word out that these are high-quality products.

1. What is "I Knew It! Now What?"

"I Knew It! Now What?" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I purchase "I Knew It! Now What?" online?

Yes, "I Knew It! Now What?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the recipes in "I Knew It! Now What?" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "I Knew It! Now What?" are designed to be easy for anyone to follow, regardless of cooking experience.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "I Knew It! Now What?"

Yes, "I Knew It! Now What?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options.

5. Can I host a cooking party featuring recipes from "I Knew It! Now What?"

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and choose to feature recipes from "I Knew It! Now What?" Your consultant can help you plan and prepare for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lrice
  • General Chat
Replies