1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I knew it! Now what?

1. AMTC

AMTC Member Gold Member

I was at my regular 10:00pm Tuesday night spot watching Real Housewives on Bravo (this time of New Jersey and the finale no less) when I saw Dina, the pretty blonde, whipping up some eggs for her daughter Lexi in what???????? OMG! That looks an AWFUL lot like a Pampered Chef stainless mixing bowl! Hmmm....

I thought, no..these ladies just go to high end stores, but it's nice to know they buy similar products and confirms what I already know, Pampered Chef is HIGH QUALITY stuff! So flash forward a few scenes and Jaclyn's daughter Ashley is slicing vegetables like butter with a Santoku knife when she says "Mom where did you get this knife?" And Jaclyn replies with a big smile "At a Pampered Chef party" She then turns to her parents who are visiting and says "That's what we do here we go to parties!"

Anybody think we can use this in an e-mail to our customers somewhow?;)

Jun 17, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I think you can "talk" about it through emails and in person but I am not sure about printing it out on a flyer. I don't know about these things but that is what comes to mind.

Jun 17, 2009
  3. smstrks

smstrks Member

My husband even caught the Pampered Chef party comment! I was like WOW!!

Stephanie

Jun 17, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Look on youtube to see if it's posted. If you could find someone who DVRd the show and put it on a CD then maybe you could edit out just that part. Put it in a email newsletter or something. Very cool....

Jun 17, 2009
  5. shorelinecef

shorelinecef Novice Member

I saw it, too! Just about jumped out of my chair. So many of my friends watch the show... just one more way to get the word out that these are high-quality products.

Jun 21, 2009
Have something to add?