• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Keep Seeing Flyers With Some Awesome Pictures That Are Obviously

In summary, the flyers with the awesome pictures are promotional materials for Pampered Chef products and services. They can be found at Pampered Chef parties, on the website, or through independent consultants. The pictures on the flyers are of real products and cannot be ordered directly from the flyers. There may be special deals or discounts on some of the featured products, which can be found on the website or through a consultant.
pcjulie
I keep seeing flyers with some awesome pictures that are obviously taken from an official PC site and I'm wondering where you are finding them? I set up my website and used the templates and pictures they offer there. Can I pull pictures from there and put them into a document? I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world!

When you find a picture you like, right-mouse click over it and select Save Picture As. You can then save it to your hard drive. Then go into your newsletter or flyer and select (from the top menu bar) Insert, then Picture, then From File. Then search for the picture you just saved and click Insert. Let us know if that doesn't work. I think the above directions are pretty standard for Microsoft Office programs.

Hi there! It sounds like you are referring to the official PC website for your computer or for a specific program. Usually, when websites offer templates and pictures for use, it is for personal use only and not for commercial use. So, if you are planning on using those pictures for flyers or any other type of document for commercial purposes, it is best to check the terms and conditions of the website first. As for pulling pictures from the website and using them in a document, it is usually possible as long as you credit the source and use them within the guidelines of the website. However, if you are not very computer savvy, it might be best to ask for permission from the website or to use pictures from a free stock photo website. Hope this helps!

What is the purpose of the flyers with the awesome pictures?

The flyers are promotional materials for Pampered Chef products and services. They showcase our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes to inspire and help customers create amazing meals at home.

Where can I find these flyers?

You can find these flyers at Pampered Chef parties, on our website, and from independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can also request to receive them through mail or email.

Are the pictures on the flyers real products?

Yes, all the pictures on our flyers are of real Pampered Chef products. We believe in providing accurate representations of our products to our customers.

Can I order products directly from the flyers?

No, the flyers are for informational purposes only. To purchase Pampered Chef products, you can attend a party, place an order through a consultant, or order directly from our website.

Are there any special deals or discounts on the products featured on the flyers?

Yes, there may be special deals or discounts on some of the products featured on the flyers. These promotions may vary and can be found on our website or through a consultant. Make sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies