• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Wanted to Reply to the Last Post by Pampered Chefsalesgrl Regarding the

In summary, to contact Pampered Chef for customer service, you can call 1-800-266-5562 or email [email protected] during their operating hours. All Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty, and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or replacement. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and become a consultant by signing up online or through a current consultant. The return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns within 30 days, except for personalized or perishable items.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
I just wanted to reply to the last post by pcsalesgrl regarding the Ebay issue. I tried to reply on the other thread, but it keep freezing.

As to the issue of posting threads and deleting them...this seems really silly and childish. Especially since you posted again telling us.

People will always find a loop hole in rules and laws. You are one of those people by your own words in your posts. If you are happy with what you are doing...then continue doing so. :rolleyes:

I hope my fellow consultants realize that you are just posting to antagonize us. And it is sad to see my fellow consultants taking offense to posts. I hope everyone realizes that I never mean my posts as a personal attack. And I am sure everyone else feels the same way.

As for you pcsalesgrl...guess what. :) I have earned all of the incentives you mentioned in your last post. I have earned all of the charms-with watch insert, the entire show-to-go, and I have already earned Vienna. But you want to know the best part? I did this without finding the loop holes in the rules. So you see, everyone can earn all of the incentives without stooping to your level! :D

Goodbye pcsalesgrl...have a great life and a wonderful business!

Well said Marlene!!

Thank you for the well-wishing and good luck with your business as I said before. ;)

1. How can I contact Pampered Chef for customer service?

You can reach our customer service team by phone at 1-800-266-5562 or by email at [email protected]. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 7am-6pm CT and on Saturdays from 8:30am-2pm CT.

2. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement. Our warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year after the purchase date.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and have a fun time with friends. You can either host a party in person or online. To learn more about hosting a party, contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant is easy! You can sign up online or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you can earn money, have flexible hours, and be a part of a supportive community. To learn more about becoming a consultant, visit our website or contact a current consultant.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement. Please note that personalized or perishable items cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • byrd1956