• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phonevite: Try It Out and Share Your Results!

but I think I'm going to wait to hear back from her before I decide if it was worth it or not. I also found this other service that I am thinking about trying out instead.
tonzafunn
I just signed up for Phonevite! I have my contacts loaded, but have not done my first message. Has anyone else tried it yet? I just got the FREE version for now to start out, but would like some feedback on if its helped you with your business. I saw it in the Consultant News and thought it sounded helpful, I am always hesitant to try new things, but this seemed like it might work. I found in on Consultants Corner under Pampered Perks, if you want to give it a try, and let me know your results!

Re: PhoneviteI have used it for host reminder calls, and love it! It saves me a ton of time and gets the job done.I've not tried it for the other ideas mentioned in the CN.

Re: PhoneviteRight after the article in the Consultant News, I went online and signed up, loaded all of my contacts and attempted to use it, only to find out with the free version, there is a VERY limited amount of calls you can program it to make. I was very disappointed and have not been back to their site since.

I'd be interested to see what others think of the paid subscription to this tool.

Re: Phonevite
Sk8Mom209 said:
Right after the article in the Consultant News, I went online and signed up, loaded all of my contacts and attempted to use it, only to find out with the free version, there is a VERY limited amount of calls you can program it to make. I was very disappointed and have not been back to their site since.

I'd be interested to see what others think of the paid subscription to this tool.

The free version is really a trial set up basically. 25 calls at a time, twice a month I think??

The calls are cheap. The cheapest plan you can buy is less than $10. I believe you get around 200 calls for that?? So if you want to give it a fair shake, that is a cheap option. I dont know how many contacts you have. They have other levels, and the calls become cheaper the more you buy. But I want to say it is around $0.04-$0.05 per call average??

Re: PhoneviteI used to use another similar service before we had the phonevite perk and I liked it. I am not sure why I phased it out and stopped doing the reminder calls, but my host for this weekend provided me with phone #'s so I told her I would do her reminder calls, so I just signed up for Phonevite. I signed up for the $9.80 tier for 245 calls. Definitely worth it.

Re: PhoneviteI use it and LOVE it!!!

Re: PhoneviteSo is the $9 one a one time fee or is that a monthly fee?

tonzafunn said:
So is the $9 one a one time fee or is that a monthly fee?

No.
It is like a prepaid card. You buy the level you want. It not a recurring automatic fee. You buy credit for calls. The cheapest level is the $9 level for cloe to 200 calls. It is a great low cost way to try it out.

Re: PhoneviteI really like it! I use it for event invitations, team reminders, and for my hosts that will provide me with phone numbers. The only thing is, I now make sure the calls go out at non-peak times so that my message will be left as a voicemail. People were getting confused when they would answer the call and it was my voice but a computer talking.

Re: PhoneviteI have used Phonevite since we got it as a perk. I love this service! It's cheap, easy to use, and it does increase attendance at shows. Also, once you sign up occassionaly they will send you specials to get the calls even cheaper!

Re: PhoneviteCan you use it to call hosts to let know of upcoming specials?

NewtoMom said:
Can you use it to call hosts to let know of upcoming specials?

You can use the phonevite for any type of calls you wish. I think it is most often used for reminder calls though. I too have been thinking about signing up for it. I think I might sign up and try it for the summer months as I have a personal special going for all those that host or attend a show in June, July and August and wish to reach out to all my contacts about it.

Re: Phonevitewhat is a good time (off peak) to have your calls go out? I've been on the fence about this service and haven't tried it yet

Re: PhoneviteWhat is your personal special? I'm looking for ideas.

Re: PhoneviteI sent it to over 450 contacts just like the CN said nd got NOTHING! I was so disappointed! My director used it also for no results.

Re: PhoneviteI'm not sure I'll sign up for it yet. Maybe if things get to hectic or something. But I'm fine with just calling myself.

Re: PhoneviteI used it this week for my 40 hour/week job an had great results - now, to upload my PC contacts and give it a try...so far, so good! And definitely less expensive than the time and effort it takes me to do individual calls.

Re: Phoneviteby great results, do you mean parties booked?

Re: PhoneviteNo. I didn't use it for PC. I used it for my full time job to remind 30 people about a conference call. Many participated and said without that call they'd have forgotten and wouldn't have been on the call. I think it would work great for show reminder calls to get higher attendance at shows.

Re: PhoneviteTey have a Memorial Day weekend special going on right now.

Use the special promotional coupn "MEMORIAL2012" to get 25% bonus on top of any purchased amount of the Phonevite Pemium Service (paid version). Promotion lasts until midnight (PDT) on May 29, 2102 (Tuesday eve) and is for one time usage for your account only. For example, if you purchase $100 with this coupon, you will receive a $25 bonus on top of the 150 additional calls. To use it, sign up or log in and make a purchase of premium service. When you make your selection, a purchase confirmation screen will appear with a "got coupon?" link where you can enter this coupon code.

You can use it to add to your funds too if you already have an account. Acct levels range from just under $10 to several levels higher too.

What is Phonevite?

Phonevite is a service that allows you to create and send voice messages to a large group of people at once through phone calls. It's perfect for sending invitations, reminders, updates, and more.

How do I use Phonevite?

Using Phonevite is easy! Simply log in to your account, record your message, select your recipients, and hit send. Phonevite will take care of the rest, delivering your message to everyone on your list.

Can I personalize my messages with Phonevite?

Yes, Phonevite allows you to personalize your messages by adding the recipient's name and other information to make it more personal and engaging. This helps to increase response rates and engagement.

Is there a limit to the number of recipients I can send messages to with Phonevite?

No, Phonevite does not have a limit on the number of recipients you can send messages to. You can send messages to as many people as you need, making it perfect for both small and large groups.

Is Phonevite a free service?

Phonevite offers both free and paid plans. The free plan allows you to send messages to up to 25 recipients, while the paid plans offer more features and larger recipient limits. You can choose the plan that best suits your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Kitchen Love Lauren