• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Team?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef team means becoming an independent consultant and selling their products for a commission. The Pampered Chef kit includes various products and business tools to help consultants get started. The cost to join varies, but the standard starter kit is $109. Benefits of joining include the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and earning income through sales. No previous experience or qualifications are required, but having a passion for cooking and good communication skills can be beneficial.
DMB75
I know that I've already introduced myself, but I just wanted you all to know that I just signed my agreement with PC! I'm so excited! I can't wait for my kit to get here!

Thanks for all your answers to my questions so far.

Donna

Congrats and welcome to the club!

yummy4tummy said:
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Thanks, I can't wait to get started.

Awesome Donna! Good luck with your business!!

Welcome to our team!!:)

Congrats! Did your recruiter give you a list on what to do while your waiting?:confused:

:D :D Yeah for you!!!! :D :D

Awesome! Congratulations:) Best of luck to you in your new biz.

Congratulations and welcome!

Mary

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, my recruiter, Stephanie did give me the "what to do while your waiting" list. She's been very nice and has given me so much information.

Welcome!!!!!

welcome, and you are going to love it here!:)

DMB75 said:
I know that I've already introduced myself, but I just wanted you all to know that I just signed my agreement with PC! I'm so excited! I can't wait for my kit to get here!

Thanks for all your answers to my questions so far.

Donna

Congratulations! I just got my kit today. Just put everything away so I could get online(my other addiction *s*)

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Congratulations! I just got my kit today. Just put everything away so I could get online(my other addiction *s*)

Were you really excited to see it arrive in the mail today. I can't wait to get mine. It will feel like Christmas! :)

Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to do well. You're already part of the best cluster imaginable.

1. What does it mean to join the Pampered Chef team?

By joining the Pampered Chef team, you become an independent consultant for the company. This means that you have the opportunity to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a commission on your sales.

2. What is included in the Pampered Chef kit?

The Pampered Chef kit includes a variety of products and business tools to help you get started as a consultant. This can include kitchen tools, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

3. How much does it cost to join the Pampered Chef team?

The cost to join the Pampered Chef team varies depending on the current promotion or special offer. However, the standard cost for the starter kit is $109.

4. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

Joining the Pampered Chef team offers many benefits, including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, and the opportunity to earn income through product sales. You also have access to training and support from experienced consultants.

5. Do I need any previous experience or qualifications to join the Pampered Chef team?

No previous experience or qualifications are necessary to join the Pampered Chef team. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as good communication and organizational skills, can be beneficial in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm