• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcoming Our Newest & Most Motivated Recruit!

In summary, the purpose of "Welcoming Our Newest & Most Motivated Recruit!" is to officially welcome the newest and most motivated recruit to the team. The event will take place on a specific date, time, and location, and all team members are invited to attend. Expect introductions, an overview of the organization and the new recruit's role, team building activities, and light refreshments. No need to bring anything, just a positive attitude to welcome the new team member.
raebates
Staff member
I just signed a very motivated recruit. I'm very excited for her. She was a recent $1,000+ host. We completed her online agreement this morning. :D She's going to do really well.

I'd reward her with a gift CS subscription but she doesn't have easy computer access.

Re: RecruitCongrats Rae :D

I gave my new consultant a Tasty Tidbits subscription when she qualified.

Re: RecruitThis recruit's family has been a group of good customers for me for the last few years. I told her i know she has a built-in customer base. LOL!

Re: RecruitCongrats, Rae!! Well deserved. Of course, you'll now have to find another family of great customers!

Re: RecruitCongratulations Rae, that is awesome!

Re: RecruitNo worries, Sarah. I have lots of great customers.

Re: RecruitWAHOOOOO Rae!

Yippee!!!!

Re: RecruitA gift CS subscription? What a GREAT idea!!!

Re: RecruitWAY TO GO Rae!! WOOHOO for you!

What is the purpose of "Welcoming Our Newest & Most Motivated Recruit!"?

The purpose of this event is to officially welcome our newest and most motivated recruit to our team. It is a chance for everyone to meet and get to know our new team member, and for the new recruit to learn more about our organization and their role within it.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time] in [location]. Please mark your calendars and make sure to attend to give our newest recruit a warm welcome!

Who is invited to attend the event?

All team members are invited to attend the event. We encourage everyone to come and show their support for our newest recruit.

What should I expect at the event?

The event will include introductions, a brief overview of our organization and the new recruit's role, as well as some team building activities to help everyone get to know each other better. Light refreshments will also be provided.

Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. Just come with a positive attitude and ready to welcome our newest team member!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
Replies