1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I just sent out a blast email to everyone...

1. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Just a quick message about how I've gotten the database cleaned up and about the changes that lead to me posting flyers here instead of "free" on the website. If you are a current or past subscriber or trial member, you should receive the notice too.

On a side note, I know I'm not everyone's favorite, but sheesh, is it hard to see all those unsubscribe requests come in! I am guessing they are just people who signed up for a 15 day trial and never stuck around...

Oct 29, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I got it Joy and I'm going to check right now to make sure all my info is fine. Ironically, I just renewed last night. Oh, and I won't be unsubscribing...ever!! :)

Oct 29, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

LOL thanks Jodi. I meant they were unsubscribing from the mailing list, even though this isn't my normal mailing list... it's the only way I could think of to reach everyone by emailing anyone who had ever signed up.

Oct 29, 2009
  4. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I got it as well and everything looks ok :)

Oct 29, 2009
  5. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

After the free trial, what is the monthly charge?

6. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

OOPS - I resubscribed when I saw the "you need to resubscribe" notice. Then I read your 'do not resubscribe' note on the site. If I'm not close, could you just reimburse me the $15 through paypal? If not - hang on to it for next time. Sorry for the trouble; love your newsletters.

Nov 1, 2009
  7. PampChefJoy

Hi Scott - actually everything should be working now... you're renewed for another 6 months... unless you don't want to...?

Nov 1, 2009
Have something to add?