• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader

In summary, "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" is a book written by a Pampered Chef consultant sharing practical tips, strategies, and personal anecdotes on becoming a successful director and team leader within the company. The author is a director with years of experience and a passion for helping others succeed. The book covers topics such as goal setting, team building, communication, and leadership skills. It is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills in any business or organization. The book can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, the author's personal website, or at Pampered Chef events and conferences.
chefannie
I just sent in my second agreement. So for the next 20 days I am a "Future Director" then starting April 1st a "Team Leader". I never thought I would ever recruit! Yah for me!

Re: Wahoo!
chefannie said:
I just sent in my second agreement. So for the next 20 days I am a "Future Director" then starting April 1st a "Team Leader". I never thought I would ever recruit! Yah for me!

Good Job!!!

Re: Wahoo!Congratulation, Annie! Remember, though, they have to qualify, so keep on coaching!! Hope this is the start of a huge and successful team for you (and them!).

Re: Wahoo!Thanks Sarah! Yes I stress to them that they have to qualify for many different reasons. The idea of the free website seems to push them so I stress that and all the free PC dollars they will be getting.

Re: Wahoo!Congrats to you!

Re: Wahoo!Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wahoo!Great job! And FYI - in April under the new plan - they don't have to be qualified - just active to count towards your team :)

Re: Wahoo!You just made my day Valori. Thanks. Annie

Re: Wahoo!Congrats:)

Re: Wahoo!Congrats!! :)

Re: Wahoo!Congrats I signed up 2 people this week and with the 1 I had already so I am back to future director status... and soon be team leader !!!!! It is great getting a promotion at a great time.

What is "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" about?

"A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" is a book written by a Pampered Chef consultant sharing her personal experience and insights on becoming a successful director and team leader in the company. It offers practical tips, strategies, and personal anecdotes to help others on their journey towards leadership within the Pampered Chef community.

Who is the author of "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader"?

The author of "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved the rank of director and has years of experience in the company. She has a passion for helping others succeed and has written this book to share her knowledge and expertise with others.

What can I expect to learn from reading "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader"?

By reading "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader", you can expect to learn valuable insights and strategies on how to become a successful director and team leader in the Pampered Chef community. The book covers topics such as setting goals, building a team, communication, and leadership skills, among others.

Is "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" can be beneficial for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills and learn from someone who has achieved success in the direct sales industry. The insights and strategies shared in the book can be applied to any business or organization.

Where can I purchase "A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader"?

"A New Path Ahead: My Journey as a Future Director and Team Leader" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through the author's personal website. It is also available in select Pampered Chef consultant's online stores. Additionally, the book may be available for purchase at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • OhmyDLM