• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register Now and Join the Excitement: Wave 2 Conference Registration

In summary, to register for the Wave 2 Conference, go to the registration page and follow the prompts to enter your information and payment details. The registration fee is $99 per person and you can register multiple people at once. While there is no official deadline, it is recommended to register early to secure your spot and take advantage of early bird pricing. Changes to registration can be made by contacting customer service, but fees may apply and some changes may not be possible after a certain date. It is advised to review your registration carefully before submitting it.
pampchefrhondab
I decided I'm going to conference and just registered!! I'm so excited!

I didn't think I would due to all the stress around here, but I decided I NEED the time away!!

I can't wait!

Wave 2 for me!!

Cool Rhonda - I'm in Wave 2 as well - enjoy it!

Thanks Gina! Maybe we will have a class together.

Here is my schedule:

7/13/09 - 1-2 p.m. Selling w/the Stars
7/14/09 - 1:30-2:30 p.m. - Phenomenal Phone Calls
7/14/09 - 3 - 4 p.m. - Stop Cancellations Now
7/15/09 - 9 - 10 a.m. - Powerful Prospecting at Shows

I'm getting excited now. Hoping to get my groove back after conference!

I just registered, too. It's my first conference, and I am really excited. I have a wedding to go to on that Saturday, so I'll be flying out at 8 a.m. that day, which is why I didn't register in the first place. After I thought about it (and got jealous of everyone else who was going), I decided "what the heck--so what if I look bedraggled at the wedding. I NEED to go to conference".Chicago--here I come!
Wave 1

Last edited:
You will be so happy you decided to go! I can not wait to go now!

Rhonda, I was so happy to read you're going - but even happier you're in Wave 2. I don't think I'm in any workshops with you, but hopefully we'll bump into each other.

Which reminds me, I better order my CS Button so it gets here in time!

1. How do I register for the Wave 2 Conference?

To register for the Wave 2 Conference, simply go to the registration page and follow the prompts to enter your information and payment details. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

2. What is the cost to register for the conference?

The registration fee for the Wave 2 Conference is $99 per person. This includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and networking events. Please note that there may be additional fees for optional activities or meals.

3. Can I register more than one person at a time?

Yes, you can register multiple people at once for the conference. Simply select the number of tickets you would like to purchase and enter the names and information for each attendee.

4. Is there a deadline to register for the conference?

While there is no official deadline to register for the Wave 2 Conference, we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your spot and to take advantage of early bird pricing. Registration may close if the event reaches maximum capacity.

5. Can I make changes to my registration after I have already registered?

Yes, you can make changes to your registration by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that there may be fees associated with making changes, and some changes may not be possible after a certain date. We recommend reviewing your registration carefully before submitting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
2chefs
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views