• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Recieved a Pampered Chef Show Invitation...

In summary, a consultant can attend a show hosted by a director who is not their personal consultant. If the consultant knows the host well, they can go. If the consultant does not know the host well, they should say thanks for the invite but they are unable to attend and give a reason.
janel kelly
and this is the first time I've gotten one since being a consultant. I looked on the invite and the consultant doing this show is one of our directors- not mine personally but she is in our cluster. My question is can I actually go to her show and order since I'm a consultant? It doesn't make much sense to me to go since I'm a consultant myself and can get products at 20% off. Should I just tell the lady I can't go? What reason do I give?

ooh, that's quite a dilemma!

If you know the host well....I would go ahead and attend the show, if you are free. You might get some good tips on how that director manages her show and you can order something small to help your friend earn the benefits.

If you don't know the host well and you don't want to go....say thanks for the invite but you are unable to attend. I, personally, don't think that a reason/excuse is necessary...but sometimes feels better. So, you could simply say "I've got something going on that night"...and if it happens to be watching the new episodes of Stargate, you at least weren't fibbing! :D

I would definitely go to her show. I went to one of my director's shows before my first SSM as a part of my training and I learned a lot. It would be interesting to see how someone who has been in the business longer than me runs her show and handles anything that might come up. As for ordering, I would think she would understand if you don't buy anything seeing as how you are a consultant yourself.

I attend every show I can, just to pick up consultant tips, but I don't order, and the host has never expected me to.

I would tell your friend (you must KNOW the person who invited you) that you can't believe that you didn't (or forgot to) tell her that you also sell PC! Tell her that you would like to still attend her party so you can get tips from the other consultant but that since you are a consultant you won't be able to purchase anything at the show.

It always pays to be upfront with everyone. Who knows, she may book a show with you too in the future!

I did go to her show this last Monday. I had told he before that I sold PC. She is more of an aquaitance so I don't see her that much. She has been doing shows for this other PC consultant for the past couple years though. But I went and watched our other director. It was alot of fun and I got to try to help her recruit one of her guests she has been working on for awhile. I learned alot and enjoyed being a guest at a PC show!

What is a Pampered Chef show invitation?

A Pampered Chef show invitation is an invitation to attend a cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is an opportunity to see and learn about Pampered Chef products, as well as sample delicious recipes and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

How do I RSVP to a Pampered Chef show invitation?

You can RSVP to a Pampered Chef show invitation by contacting the consultant who sent you the invitation. They will provide you with all the necessary details and instructions on how to RSVP.

Do I need to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef show. However, if you do see products that you are interested in, you can place an order through the consultant hosting the show.

Can I bring a friend to a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to a Pampered Chef show. Just make sure to let the consultant know ahead of time so they can plan accordingly.

Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef show. It is a free event for guests to come and learn about Pampered Chef products and enjoy a fun cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies