• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Celebrates $5,000+ in Sales!

well, you get the idea! And lastly- don't give up!Re: $5,000It sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work!
Luv 2 Cook
I just received an e-mail stating that I have finally reached $5,000+ in sales!! I just started in April and just hosted my 5th cooking show and 6catalog shows. I was just wondering if this is a good start for me?? I was wondering how other new consultants are doing?? I know there are days when I get disgusted and wonder if I'm doing okay or what I should do different. At my last cooking show the host had 12 guest in attendance. I ask ever guest if they was interested in booking a show and not a 1 said yes. I did get a maybe out of one lady. Any ideas from anyone on getting bookings would be appreciated.

Re: $5,000It sounds like you're doing really well! Are you having fun? Keep up the good work!

Re: $5,000Oh believe me I absolutely love it!! I just wish I could get more bookings.

Re: $5,000Sounds like you are doing awesome!

I saw some wording on another thread about how someone was asking everyone to have a show without saying those words exactly and I loved it. I need to find again for myself and when I do I will post it here.

Re: $5,000Someone at our last cluster meeting just introduced me to FRANK... * When needing to look for those NEW contacts...refer to "F-R-A-N-K" 1. F = FRIENDS
2. R = RELATIVES
3. A = ACQUAINTANCES
4. N = NEIGHBORS
5. K = KIDS...PARENTS OF YOUR KIDS FRIENDS (or kids you know)

Re: $5,000Congrats on hitting your $5000! I find if I'm having fun, it shows and the bookings follow. They want to have as much fun as you and the current host. So, just concentrate on having fun! I always figure if they have a good time and I was able to teach them 1 thing - my job is done. Then they book! Good luck and stay positive!! You are doing great!

Re: $5,000From another newbie, I would suggest not comparing yourself to others. I'm only with PC for not quite 2 months now and I have drove myself insane comparing to what everyone else is doing or accomplished. Set your own goals and then if you achieve them then you did great, if you don't, tweak your plan and make new goals. I've read on here of all the recruits, recruits with recruits, 2nd day with PC and has a recruit etc, I read all the awesome shows people are having and I think WTH am I doing wrong? 10 shows and I have zero recruits. I have sales, no recruits. I just bellyached to my director for over an hour last night on how I must not be doing things right b/c I'm not meeting my own expectations. What are your expectations?

My first month (June) I reached the $3000 SAT level with 5 shows and this month I will only have 5 shows and prob just over $3000. I do have my first $1000 show but overall I have not met any of my goals therefore I don't deem myself successful. Then there are others that would think its great and that I'm nuts.

Make this about what you want and strive for your own goals. You can go as far or as high as you want.

"If you can believe it, your mind can achieve it."

Re: $5,000Thanks for finding it!!

Re: $5,000You're doing a great job! I got my email congratulating me also. I have to admit- I did not really put in an effort until last month- When I first started with PC (this was last July), I was a demonstrator for Stampin Up! and a full time middle school teacher AND a adjunct teacher at a community college! I AM NUTS!! Well, I got pregnant and about a month before I was induced- I was ordered on bed rest- so I quit SU, my full-time job, and kept PC and my adjunct position. Now I am really selling great! I am able to focus more on booking and coming up with different ideas of different shows, etc. I have 12 shows booked already for the next three months- I have 7 shows in Sept!

My advice is to have fun!!!!! Also to keep your shows short and once you get the hang of the show, you can add more things into it. When I first started- I had too many things and it lengthened my show. Now I am able to do what I can do in a short time because I am used to all of these things. Does that make sense?

Have a tasting party and offer prizes for those who order and book a party, etc.I had 4 bookings from mine.

Good luck!

What is the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration?

The "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration is a recognition program for new consultants in Pampered Chef who have achieved sales of $5,000 or more within their first 90 days of starting their business. This is an incredible achievement and we want to celebrate and reward our new consultants for their hard work and dedication.

How can I qualify for the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration?

To qualify for the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration, you must be a new consultant in Pampered Chef and achieve sales of $5,000 or more within your first 90 days of starting your business. This can include both online and in-person sales, and all products and orders count towards the total sales amount.

What are the rewards for qualifying for the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration?

There are several rewards for qualifying for the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration. This includes a special recognition pin, a certificate of achievement, and a special gift from Pampered Chef. You will also be featured in our consultant newsletter and have the opportunity to share your success story with other consultants.

Can I still participate in the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration if I have been a consultant for more than 90 days?

The "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration is only open to new consultants who have been in the business for less than 90 days. However, we have other recognition programs and incentives for all consultants to strive for, so keep working hard and you may qualify for those in the future!

How can I track my sales and progress towards the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration?

You can track your sales and progress towards the "$5,000+ in Sales!" celebration in your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your total sales and how much more you need to achieve to qualify for the celebration. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for support and guidance on reaching your sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • bgupton