• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did they split up the set for the host only bonus products?

In summary, "I Just Noticed Something..." is a line of high-quality kitchen gadgets and tools offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient. The line includes a variety of products such as vegetable peelers, garlic presses, measuring cups and spoons, and mixing bowls. They can be used for both cooking and baking and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I followed someone's lead here and pulled down the July and August Host bonus forms. Did anyone notice that ONLY THE 8-QUART Stainless Mixing Bowl is one of the host only bonus products? A $48 retail value for only $19.80! It is seperate from the set!!?? Did they split up the set so all three could be purchased seperately do you think?
TOO COOL IF THEY DID. I have had many requests for just certain bowls!

The flyer in my Consultant News says...Special product only available for August hosts. It also says...this product is not for sale in our product line...it's available exclusively for you (hosts).

I just received my CN yesterday and was amazed!! This is not one of the bowls from the set:eek: , those are 2 qt, 4 qt and 6 qt!

So we will just have to see!;)

I believe this bowl is bigger than the 3 in the set. It is a new size. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Julie

It seems like a new addition to the group - kind of like this season when they added the Mini Easy Read Measuring Cup. Same product line but not part of the set.

That's even BETTER!I only took a quick glimps at it. So if it is 8 and yes, the others are 2, 4 and 6 WOW!

it's definitely bigger - I can't wait !!! I looooooooooooove these bowls

1. What is "I Just Noticed Something..."?

"I Just Noticed Something..." is a popular line of kitchen gadgets and tools offered by Pampered Chef. It features a variety of unique and innovative products designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Just Noticed Something..." line?

The "I Just Noticed Something..." line includes a wide range of kitchen tools such as vegetable peelers, garlic presses, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. These products are designed to make cooking and baking tasks simpler and more enjoyable.

3. Are "I Just Noticed Something..." products high quality?

Yes, all "I Just Noticed Something..." products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Pampered Chef takes great pride in the quality of their products and ensures that each item is rigorously tested and meets their high standards before being released to the market.

4. Can "I Just Noticed Something..." products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, many of the "I Just Noticed Something..." products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks. For example, the measuring cups and spoons can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients, and the mixing bowls can be used for both mixing and baking.

5. Where can I purchase "I Just Noticed Something..." products?

You can purchase "I Just Noticed Something..." products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free or discounted products as a hostess.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • janetupnorth