• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I just noticed something...

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I followed someone's lead here and pulled down the July and August Host bonus forms. Did anyone notice that ONLY THE 8-QUART Stainless Mixing Bowl is one of the host only bonus products? A $48 retail value for only $19.80! It is seperate from the set!!?? Did they split up the set so all three could be purchased seperately do you think?
TOO COOL IF THEY DID. I have had many requests for just certain bowls!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
The flyer in my Consultant News says...

Special product only available for August hosts. It also says...this product is not for sale in our product line...it's available exclusively for you (hosts).

I just received my CN yesterday and was amazed!! This is not one of the bowls from the set:eek: , those are 2 qt, 4 qt and 6 qt!

So we will just have to see!;)

jhammer22

Mar 31, 2006
I believe this bowl is bigger than the 3 in the set. It is a new size. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Julie

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
It seems like a new addition to the group - kind of like this season when they added the Mini Easy Read Measuring Cup. Same product line but not part of the set.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
That's even BETTER!

I only took a quick glimps at it. So if it is 8 and yes, the others are 2, 4 and 6 WOW!