• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Made $14 in the Shower!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful strategy of sending out personalized emails for business purposes. One person shared their experience of sending out an email and receiving a surprise $64 sale as a result. Another person shared their idea of matching PC dollar for dollar for HWC purchases and collecting orders from co-workers. Sample email templates were also requested and shared. The overall advice was to take action and reach out to customers, especially during the holiday season.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Now - before ya'll go getting funky on me... listen! :D

I sent out the October HWC e-mail through Customer Connection late last week. It took me all of 5 minutes to do this. I did it & went about the rest of my day, thinking "If no one orders, I didn't lose anything but 5 minutes, but, if they do, I just made some $$, had a some $$ donated to a good cause and at the minimum, kept my name in front of my customers."

Today, I received an online order for HWC stuff in the amount of $64 that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Now, I know that a $64 sale isn't going to make or break my business, but it sure makes for a good surprise.

Find something today to do for your business. :) You just might be surprised down the road.

That's great Crystal! Every little bit helps and this does get your name in front of your customers. If not today down the road they will remember you when they need something. With the upcoming holiday season it is important to remind your customers that you are there too to help them with their holiday baking/cooking and gift shopping.

Awesome Crystal!

I also sent out an email (not thru my website) but really personalized it - I am matching PC with a dollar to dollar for every pink product ordered. I asked everyone to order at least 1 product for either themselves or someone they know who has been touched by any cancer - ready for this?????? My sales right now of online orders only.............580.75!!!!!!! AND I have a host who is collecting orders at work and placing one big order so all her co-workers can use her discount!!!

SO - send out those emails!

I really like your idea of matching PC dollar for dollar for the HWC purchases. Do you still have your email? How did you word it?

Serendipity, baby!

Yes, can someone please post some sample email ideas? I really want to send out an email that will make a difference and I'm not coming up with any good ideas. Please help!! :)

I would also like to see because if it worked for you maybe it would work for us

Thanks for sharing - well if you do share :blushing:

Thanks

Here's part of the email I just sent out. No orders yet, but its only been 3 min.

Since May is breast cancer awareness month, PC has a special flyer for select products that support education and research, I'm collecting orders now. I've been asking everyone to take a flyer and ask everyone they know to order at least 1 product for either themselves or someone they know who has been touched by any cancer, then fax or email me the flyer for the orders they've collected. I've attached a flyer if you would like to participate, or please feel free to forward the flyer to someone you know that might be interested. If we all do a little it will help a lot.

I'm still in my first 90 days, so I don';t have much experiance at this kind-of thing and I'd love to see what some others have come up with.

Debbie.A.NOC said:
Here's part of the email I just sent out. No orders yet, but its only been 3 min.

Since May is breast cancer awareness month, PC has a special flyer for select products that support education and research, I'm collecting orders now. I've been asking everyone to take a flyer and ask everyone they know to order at least 1 product for either themselves or someone they know who has been touched by any cancer, then fax or email me the flyer for the orders they've collected. I've attached a flyer if you would like to participate, or please feel free to forward the flyer to someone you know that might be interested. If we all do a little it will help a lot.

I'm still in my first 90 days, so I don';t have much experiance at this kind-of thing and I'd love to see what some others have come up with.

This is good! I like your approach. Hope you get lots of orders.

And thanks for sharing!

Debbie.A.NOC said:

what flyer did you send? was it the guest special one? did you send an order form ? sounds like a great idea, I'm working on something myself. :)

May isn't Breast Cancer Awareness month - October is

May is Women's Health Awareness month - I called PC 2 years ago and ask why they did HWC in May and not in October and that is what they told me

:chef:

I modified one I found on this site. But I have no idea how to attach the flyer or I would post it. I think its great because it only has 5 names per page. It dosent look like alot of work to ask 5 people to order.

Ooooo. I think I figured it out. Here is the order form/flyer I attached.

crystalscookingnow said:
Now - before ya'll go getting funky on me... listen! :D

I sent out the October HWC e-mail through Customer Connection late last week. It took me all of 5 minutes to do this. I did it & went about the rest of my day, thinking "If no one orders, I didn't lose anything but 5 minutes, but, if they do, I just made some $$, had a some $$ donated to a good cause and at the minimum, kept my name in front of my customers."

Today, I received an online order for HWC stuff in the amount of $64 that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Now, I know that a $64 sale isn't going to make or break my business, but it sure makes for a good surprise.

Find something today to do for your business. :) You just might be surprised down the road.

That's really cool...normally I just make bubbles in the shower! :)

Debbie.A.NOC said:
Ooooo. I think I figured it out. Here is the order form/flyer I attached.

sorry there's no attatchment, would you mind emailing it to me? I'd really appreciate it !
[email protected]

ty!

OK, I revisited my email & took out "May is Breast Cancer Awarness month:

Cancer Awareness
Help Whip Cancer supports
Breast Cancer Early Detection and Education Programs.

I am participating in a Pampered Chef Fundraiser as a way to raise funds for Breast Cancer Early Detection and Education Programs.

I am asking everyone to take a flyer and ask everyone they know to order at least one product for either themselves or someone they know who has been touched by any cancer, then fax or email me the flyer for the all orders they've collected. Please print out this flyer to participate and please forward the email and flyer to everyone you know that might be interested.
If we all do a little it will help a lot.

Attachments

• FR_HWH.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 319
If I understand correctly, if I have an online show - guests can just order as many Guest pink products as they like during May?

Txs,
Kim

Mom to 4yr old twins Kayla & Kirsten

Triple K said:
If I understand correctly, if I have an online show - guests can just order as many Guest pink products as they like during May?

Txs,
Kim

Mom to 4yr old twins Kayla & Kirsten

Absolutely YES!!! I had one woman order 4 of each special!!!

1. How can I make money in the shower with Pampered Chef?

By hosting a Pampered Chef Virtual Party in the shower, you can earn commission on all sales made during the party. It's a fun and convenient way to earn extra income while getting clean!

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to make money in the shower?

No, anyone can host a Pampered Chef Virtual Party in the shower and earn commission on sales. However, becoming a consultant may provide additional opportunities for earning money through Pampered Chef.

3. How much can I earn by hosting a Pampered Chef Virtual Party in the shower?

The amount you can earn depends on the total sales made during the party. As the host, you can earn 10-25% commission on all sales, as well as free and discounted products based on the party's sales.

4. Are there any special requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef Virtual Party in the shower?

No, there are no special requirements. All you need is a device with internet access to connect with your guests, and some shower-friendly products from Pampered Chef to showcase during the party.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef Virtual Party in the shower with friends and family from different locations?

Yes! The beauty of a virtual party is that you can invite guests from anywhere to join in the fun. As long as everyone has internet access, they can participate in your shower party and help you earn commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • MHouting