• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Made My Pampered Chef Show a Success Tonight?

In summary, the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product is a versatile and convenient tool for promoting and sharing Pampered Chef products and recipes. It consists of 100 postcards that can be customized with a personalized message and contact information. The postcards are made of durable cardstock and are laminated for added durability. They can be used for personal or business purposes, making it a valuable marketing tool for Pampered Chef consultants.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I just got home from my show tonight. 5 people in attendance plus hostess. Sales are still in the 100's but I got 3 bookings!! Two are in January and one is in February!! I coulsn't believe it!!! Thanks for listening, or reading I guess!!!

Congrats! That's great news! ;) Tell us how you did it!!!

Kelly

That's awesome! Congratulations!! :D

Way to go...Way to go on the 3 bookings. Hope the show closes with more sales. Love bookings. :)

THat's VERY cool! It goes to show that even shows with smaller attendance can be awesome! Way to go! :)

I don't think I did anything different. I went through a notbook I have put together and explained the host specials and host benefits maybe a little more then usual. I am still so excited!!!

1. Why should I purchase the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product?

The "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product is a versatile tool that allows you to easily and quickly spread the word about your favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes. It also makes a great gift for friends and family who love to cook and entertain.

2. How does the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product work?

The "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product is a set of 100 postcards that feature various Pampered Chef products and recipes. Each postcard also includes a space for you to write a personalized message and share your contact information. Simply fill out the postcard, add a stamp, and mail it to someone you want to tell about Pampered Chef.

3. Can I customize the postcards in the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product?

Yes, you can write in your own message and contact information on each postcard. You can also add your own personal touch by decorating the postcards with stickers, washi tape, or other embellishments.

4. Are the postcards in the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product durable?

Yes, the postcards are made of high-quality cardstock and are designed to withstand mailing and handling. They are also laminated for extra durability, ensuring that your message and information will stay intact and readable during delivery.

5. Can I use the "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product for my Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! The "I Just Have to Tell Someone!!!" product is a great marketing tool for Pampered Chef consultants. You can use it to share your favorite products and recipes with potential customers, hostesses, and team members. It's an easy and effective way to spread the word about your business and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lorilynn95