• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Becoming a Grandma on the 19th! Proudly Sharing with All"

In summary, the conversation is about the exciting news of someone becoming a grandma on the 19th. The expected due date is also on the 19th and the gender of the baby is still unknown. The person becoming a grandma is feeling overjoyed and looking forward to creating new memories with the grandchild.
chefliz
Gold Member
I just became a grandma and I am so excited!!! :sing: My granddaughter was born on the 19th. I haven't checked in in awhile because things have been kind of hectic around here, but I just felt like I had to share with everyone. The new mom and baby are doing well at home now.

Congratulations! :)

CONGRATULATIONS:love: Grandchildren are the best! Enjoy the new addition to your family.

OH...forgot to ask...what is her name?

LOL-Yeah, I forgot to say didn't I? It is Olivia Joye...

Love it! They are not going to nickname her OJ are they?

Congrats Grandmama!!!! Post pics so we can see your new grandchild! Glad to hear the family is doing well. :balloon:

Being a grandmother is so rewarding. I love every minute of it, and I can say this even though I babysit the three of them daily for 9 hours (twin boys just turned 5 and brother is 2).Enjoy -- you've earned it!!

Congratulations, Grandma!

What a blessing! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Pictures please - we love babies around here!

Super congrats my youngest was born the on the 19th and she is expecting her first in Oct.

Grandbabies are so much more fun that children! LOL!

I'm so happy for you!

YAH!!! Congrats!! Babies are blessings..

Wow what a great day for you......Congrat's..

1. What is the news about?

The exciting news is that I am becoming a grandma on the 19th! I am thrilled to share this news with everyone.

2. Who is becoming a grandma?

I am becoming a grandma on the 19th! I cannot wait to welcome a new addition to our family.

3. When is the expected due date?

The due date is on the 19th! We are counting down the days until we get to meet the little one.

4. Is it a boy or a girl?

We do not know yet! We are waiting to find out the gender and keeping it as a surprise.

5. How are you feeling about becoming a grandma?

I am feeling overjoyed and blessed to become a grandma on the 19th. I am looking forward to creating new memories with my grandchild.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies