• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Share: My First Weight Watchers Meeting Results - 9lbs Down!

In summary, the conversation was about a person's weight loss journey and their excitement about going to their first weight watchers meeting and weighing less than they expected. The conversation then switched to a separate topic about hosting a party for a direct sales company.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
With you guys that I went to my first weight watchers meeting tonight .... and the last time I weighed myself was at Christmas time and at that point I weighed 209 lbs... when I was weighed tonight I weighed in at an even 200 lbs...!!! I just wanted to share it with all of you ... :)

Good for you! You are really on the right track! Way to go!!!!!

my mouth hit the floor when I read what I weighed I thought I weighed more...

I am so happy for you...

Thanks!!!

That is so fantastic Leah! I am so excited for you!

I had no idea that it was easy ... ( don't mean that weight loss is easy) but just to go to a meeting and have the support that is their is awsome!!!

:cheerleader:Leah's getting skinny, Leah's getting skinny!!!!:cheerleader:

Awesome Leah! I am proud of you! Maybe just maybe... I will follow in your foot steps!
fingers crossed!

I love and hate those on the edge weights. 200 is great because its not 201, but now don't you just itch to stop seeing that 2!! SOON!!!! Yippee!!!!

I was so worried last night becasue the last time I weighed myself the scale had no moved in a year... and I was getting worried big time. ANd Now I feel faboulous or at least starting too.

Congratulations...what a great start!

HELP!!! has anyone had this happen???I closed a show yesterday and today one of the guests called to book a show for February!!! her name is not on the Hosts show, so the host won't get credit....can I have HO change it???:cry::cry::cry:

I have had this happen (which is why I host coach sooooo much on it!), but you can offer a referral bonus. What I do is if someone refers a host to me (outside a show), they get $25 to spend at that show. It's not the host special, but it is something. And, I'll bet the new host will get all her bookings before she closes!

I give a host her show discount at bookings she gets for me so if she earned 25% at her show I give her an additional 15% more than the 10% she gets from PC at those shows. I've never had anyone complain.

Just tell her that it came in after the show went in and you just can't match what PC can do but you'll _________ in thanks for the referral.

Beth....what is up with the whisks in your yellow bar????

I want whisks, too!

chefmeg said:
Beth....what is up with the whisks in your yellow bar????

I want whisks, too!

Woo Hoo! Isn't that cool! Greg said he was thinking of changing those!

You have them too!! :chef:

I don't see any whisks?

I had to refresh my screen before I could see them.

It's amazing how such little things continue to entertain us.:p

Oops, yes, had to refresh. There they are! :)

bethcooks4u said:
It's amazing how such little things continue to entertain us.:p

I am forever telling my husband that the littlest things are the most important and that he should be gla dI am not one of those high maintenance chicks....this is proof! My whisks made my day!

bethcooks4u said:
You have 2. (They're inside the yellow bar)

I only see them on yours. I thought you were the only one who had them yet.

PamperedPosey said:
I only see them on yours. I thought you were the only one who had them yet.

No... you have one in your bar too!

HIJACK!hehe

bethcooks4u said:
No... you have one in your bar too!

That's funny, because yours are still the only ones I see. Maybe with 4 whisks you have the special ability to see everyone elses whisks. :p

I know, major Hijack!! ;)

PamperedPosey said:
That's funny, because yours are still the only ones I see. Maybe with 4 whisks you have the special ability to see everyone elses whisks. :p

I know, major Hijack!! ;)

Yeah. They tell me I'm special. :bugeye::p

...what was the original topic of this thread anyway??

I think I got the help I needed and then we moved onto more important things...like the whisks!

chefmeg said:
I think I got the help I needed and then we moved onto more important things...like the whisks!

In fact YOU are the one who changed the subject - so YOU kijacked your own thread! :sun:

Yup, sure did!

As for the original reason for this thread-I am going to offer her the 25% off her total order idea...her 10% plus I'll cover the 15%

Thanks for the ideas, ladies!

1. How much weight did you lose at your first Weight Watchers meeting?

I lost 9lbs at my first Weight Watchers meeting.

2. How long had it been since you last weighed yourself?

The last time I weighed myself was at Christmas time.

3. What was your weight at Christmas time?

I weighed 209 lbs at Christmas time.

4. What was your weight at your first Weight Watchers meeting?

I weighed in at an even 200 lbs at my first Weight Watchers meeting.

5. How do you feel about your weight loss?

I am excited to share my weight loss of 9lbs with all of you. I feel motivated and determined to continue on my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
afeller
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg