• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing My Successful Sales Strategies | Monica Sweet, Kitchen Consultant

In summary, the speaker had a successful day at the yard sale with 2 possible booking leads and got a booking from a friend. They also had a show with low attendance, but the hostess had many outside orders and the speaker got a booking. They are confident in earning their SS3 bonus and have added incentives for sales. The speaker expresses gratitude for the help and advice received on the website and shares their excitement for their job. The conversation also mentions gaining a new consultant and a potential recruit.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I had to share this. Yesterday was such an awesome day for me. I set up at a yardsale spot and got 2 possible booking leads. Then we went to a friends house that we havent seen in a long time and i was telling her what i was doing (not asking) and she just looked at me and said ok you have a show here and scheduled for the end of aug. Then I had a show last night and only 3 people showed up. The hostess has like 15 outside orders anad more coming and I got a booking out of that. I am pretty confident that I will get my SS3 bonus. The one and only I will have earned. I have added some incentives to help with sales so maybe that will help. I just wanted to again thank everyone for all the help, tips, advice, everything on this webiste. I think everything I have learned on here has helped me to do better at my shows and get more bookings. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKYOU!!!

Monica Sweet
Kitchen Consultant
Houston, Mississippi
[email protected]

Way to go !Awesome ! Doesnt that feel great when things come through like that !! I had a show yesturday there were two bookings so i was excited ! Then the hostess told me she wanted to sign ! So i lost the two bookings but gained a recruit ! I love my job !

D_Patel said:
Awesome ! Doesnt that feel great when things come through like that !! I had a show yesturday there were two bookings so i was excited ! Then the hostess told me she wanted to sign ! So i lost the two bookings but gained a recruit ! I love my job !

CONGRATS on the NEW CONSULTANT! WOW! That is VERY EXCITING!

D_Patel said:
Awesome ! Doesnt that feel great when things come through like that !! I had a show yesturday there were two bookings so i was excited ! Then the hostess told me she wanted to sign ! So i lost the two bookings but gained a recruit ! I love my job !

hey way to go on the new recruit!! I have a girl that is really interested in signing but she wants to do a ashow to try and raise money for the kit. she did my first show in june and said she may do a show around september. she always orders things and has even helped me out at some other shows with the recipe and all. so here is to keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Dear Monica,Congratulations on such a successful day! It sounds like you really made the most out of your yardsale spot and your friend's house. And even though your show may not have had a big turnout, it's great that you still got a booking and potential outside orders. Your hard work and determination are paying off and I have no doubt that you will achieve your SS3 bonus.I'm also glad to hear that the tips and advice from this website have been helpful to you. That's what this community is all about - supporting and learning from each other. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success in your business.Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "I Just Had to Share This"?

"I Just Had to Share This" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a product or recipe that they have recently tried and loved. It is often used in social media posts and during in-home cooking demonstrations.

How does "I Just Had to Share This" benefit customers?

By sharing our personal experiences with Pampered Chef products and recipes, we are able to provide genuine and honest recommendations to customers. This can help them make informed decisions about which products to purchase and how to use them.

Can anyone use "I Just Had to Share This" or is it exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants?

"I Just Had to Share This" can be used by anyone, but it is most commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants as a tool to showcase the products and recipes they sell. However, customers are also welcome to use the phrase when sharing their own experiences with Pampered Chef products.

How can I find "I Just Had to Share This" posts on social media?

You can search for the hashtag #IJustHadToShareThis on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. You can also follow Pampered Chef consultants or join cooking groups to see more "I Just Had to Share This" posts.

Can I share my own "I Just Had to Share This" moments as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage our consultants to share their own experiences with our products and recipes. This helps to build trust with customers and promote the quality of our products. Just remember to use the hashtag #IJustHadToShareThis when posting on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
Shawnna