• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Night Fun with CS Friends: Keeping Me Company on Saturday Nights!

In summary, my husband owns an Italian Ices business and he makes amazing flavors like Carrot Cake, Apple Pie ala Mode, Banana Cream Pie, Birthday Cake, Spicey Icey...all sorts of fabulous stuff. He rocks and I am trying to get better at speaking in front of large groups.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...I love the Saturday night late night crowd here on CS...LOL

My DH works on Saturday nights so after bedtime it's just me, the cats and the keyboard. I am so grateful to have my CS friends here to keep me cmopany when it's too late at night to make CC calls...

Too funny Carolyn...

What does your hubby do?

What's the weather like today in South Florida? Just curious.

janetupnorth said:
Too funny Carolyn...

What does your hubby do?

He owns an Italian Ices business.
www.cecilies.com
He's the dude in red (well actually it's orange but the picture coloring came out weird)leaning on the machine - it's not the greatest picture of him...he's a really hot studmuffin in person ::::::: purrrrrrrrr::::::::

JAE said:
What's the weather like today in South Florida? Just curious.

It was really nice today - hot - in the 80's

dannyzmom said:
He owns an Italian Ices business.
www.cecilies.com
He's the dude in red (well actually it's orange but the picture coloring came out weird)leaning on the machine - it's not the greatest picture of him...he's a really hot studmuffin in person ::::::: purrrrrrrrr::::::::

Stop purring...your cats will think you are nuts! LOL!

Now, I'm hungry - thanks a lot...Italian Ice would be great about now...we had beautiful weather today. I spent 6 hours out in the sun (from 10-4) and I actually have a twinge of pink on my shoulders - YEAH!

(I'm one of those who never wears suntan lotion, stays out in the sun, and still can scare a ghost mid-summer!)

That Italian Ice sounds so yummy!!! I was just thinking its sort of late and I am fading fast.:eek:

purrrrrrrrr::::::::

I'll second THAT! Yum! :D (your hubby that is...never had an ice)

Lemon Italian Ice - YUM!

We could only get them at places like Great America or at Summerfest in Milwaukee...

Up north, they are practically non-existent...unless there is a place I haven't discovered yet...which is entirely possible...

janetupnorth said:
Stop purring...your cats will think you are nuts! LOL!

They already know I am nuts ;)

janetupnorth said:
Now, I'm hungry - thanks a lot...Italian Ice would be great about now...we had beautiful weather today. I spent 6 hours out in the sun (from 10-4) and I actually have a twinge of pink on my shoulders - YEAH!
Hubby makes AMAZINg Italian Ices - he makes all the traditional flavors like lemon, cherry, rainbow, etc...but he also makes phenomenal gourmet flavors like Carrot Cake, Apple Pie ala Mode, Banana Cream Pie, Birthday Cake, Spicey Icey...all sorts of fabulous stuff. HE ROCKS!!!

janetupnorth said:
(I'm one of those who never wears suntan lotion, stays out in the sun, and still can scare a ghost mid-summer!)

Bad bad bad girl!! Do yo uknow how dangerous that is!?!??! I wear 30spf face cream under my 17spf foundation ALL THE TIME. You MUSt wear sunscreen any time you are outside -- besides the aging it does to our skin, it's so dangerous!!! (nag nag nag)

kcjodih said:

ROFLOL! I bet Carolyn is glad you're in Canada! He-he...

chefkristin said:
That Italian Ice sounds so yummy!!! I was just thinking its sort of late and I am fading fast.:eek:

No Kristin - don't go to bed stay up and play with us some more!

kcjodih said:

Yeah - he is kinda cute, huh? ;)

I am trying!!! :D

janetupnorth said:
Lemon Italian Ice - YUM!

We could only get them at places like Great America or at Summerfest in Milwaukee...

Up north, they are practically non-existent...unless there is a place I haven't discovered yet...which is entirely possible...

Well then I guess you'll just have to come and visit one day!
You can be a guest speaker at one of my cluster meetings (so you can write off the trip) and I'll make sure DH sends over some ices for the meeting!!

I live in Holland about a mile from the beach of Lake Michigan, and it was a little chilly unless you were working outside, which I wasn't. It was sunny all day, though. If any of you ever come to Holland, you'll have to stop by. It's usually a bit cooler here then closer to town because of the breeze off the lake which is nice on hot summer days.

dannyzmom said:
You can be a guest speaker at one of my cluster meetings (so you can write off the trip) and I'll make sure DH sends over some ices for the meeting!!
I could just come and watch one of your shows!! I am not so good at speaking in front of large groups-LOL!!!!

JAE said:
I live in Holland about a mile from the beach of Lake Michigan, and it was a little chilly unless you were working outside, which I wasn't. It was sunny all day, though. If any of you ever come to Holland, you'll have to stop by. It's usually a bit cooler here then closer to town because of the breeze off the lake which is nice on hot summer days.

I used to live in Racine about 1 mile from Lake Michigan. It was always cooler by the lake on that side...

I don't know where Racine is. North or south of Holland?

chefkristin said:
I could just come and watch one of your shows!! I am not so good at speaking in front of large groups-LOL!!!!

Uhhh...hello??
You're a successful PC consultant - you MUSt be good at talking in fron tof groups!!!

dannyzmom said:

Trip to Florida...Hmm...very tempting! I have my vacation all used up this year, but I'd definitely consider it someday...my hubby loves to go down there for a vacation!

JAE said:
I don't know where Racine is. North or south of Holland?

Directly across Lake Michigan from Holland in Wisconsin.

janetupnorth said:
Directly across Lake Michigan from Holland in Wisconsin.
Ahhh. Not good with geography in other states. Thanks.

JAE said:
Ahhh. Not good with geography in other states. Thanks.

I'm not always either...don't feel bad...

I wonder how the weather is on the other side of the Lake - LOL!

Did you hear about the sad plane crash this past week or so...the harvest team that crashed in Lake Michigan?

I heard about the plane crash. The guy who was waiting for the organ doesn't even realize what happened according to the news and the doctor giving the interview. He was getting a new lung, and he was a smoker. That's a little disheartening all around.

Okay ladies - my ass is falling asleep. That's a SURE sign it's time to get out of this computer chair and GO TO BED!

G'nite ya'll!!!

XOXOXOXO

Carolyn, leaving so early? Nuts - I just got on! Would love to try an Italian Ice - how about sending one packed in dry ice? I'll send you some brats in exchange!

Carolyn... I might have asked this before, but how far away from Clearwater are you? I might have to go down there for training soon.

Hi Carolyn,

My DH and I love Italian Ice. For his birthday last year I gave him an IOU for a Spaghetti Ice machine (we're waiting til we come back to the States to get it.)

For those that aren't familiar with Spaghetti Ice: the machine presses the vanilla ice out like a plate of spaghetti. You usually have a small pile of whipped cream on the plate, then cover it with 'spaghetti ice', than add strawberry topping ('meat sauce') and grated white chocolate or almonds for the 'parmesean'. It seems almost every german village here has an italien ice shop.

Hi Carolyn,

My DH and I love Italian Ice. For his birthday last year I gave him an IOU for a Spaghetti Ice machine (we're waiting til we come back to the States to get it.)

For those that aren't familiar with Spaghetti Ice: the machine presses the vanilla ice out like a plate of spaghetti. You usually have a small pile of whipped cream on the plate, then cover it with 'spaghetti ice', than add strawberry topping ('meat sauce') and grated white chocolate or almonds for the 'parmesean'. It seems almost every german village here has an italien ice shop.

dannyzmom said:
Uhhh...hello??
You're a successful PC consultant - you MUSt be good at talking in fron tof groups!!!
I was being a little sarcastic....:p

chefkristin said:
I was being a little sarcastic....:p

sarcasm shmarcasm.....

1. What is "Late Night Fun with CS Friends" on Saturday nights?

"Late Night Fun with CS Friends" is a virtual gathering on the online platform called CS (Cooking with Pampered Chef) where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to chat, share recipes, and have fun on Saturday nights.

2. How do I join "Late Night Fun with CS Friends"?

To join "Late Night Fun with CS Friends," you must first be a member of CS. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for free on the Pampered Chef website. Once you are a member, simply log into CS on Saturday nights to join the fun!

3. What time does "Late Night Fun with CS Friends" start?

The start time for "Late Night Fun with CS Friends" may vary, but it typically begins around 9pm EST. However, people may join in at any time and the fun can continue late into the night.

4. Can anyone join "Late Night Fun with CS Friends"?

Yes, anyone who is a member of CS is welcome to join "Late Night Fun with CS Friends." It is a great opportunity to connect with others who share a passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

5. What activities or discussions take place during "Late Night Fun with CS Friends"?

The activities and discussions during "Late Night Fun with CS Friends" can vary, but often include sharing recipes, discussing Pampered Chef products, and just having casual conversations. It is a laid-back and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723