• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Panicking: Rebooking June Shows to July

In summary, you are having a panic attack because you have to rebook your shows for July and have read about how to do out of the box calls on the internet. You have decided to do the out of the box calls and are trying to find ways to ask your customer booking for a show during that conversation without coming off as desperate.
mandak
I just got off the phone and had 2 of my June shows need to rebook for July! So now I am having a panic attack! I have decided to do the out of the box calls as I have read about on here. My problem is how do I ask about the customer booking for a show during that conversation without coming off across desperate and offering them the whole catalog if they would just hold their show in June!! LOL
Thanks! Mandy

I have had luck with booking catalog shows this month by just telling my customers the truth....I am working towards an amazing incentive and would they help me out...in exchange, they get a free shopping spree!

I booked 3 shows today.

Be honest!

When you do "out of the box" calls you do the customer service part first then say, "and right now The Pampered Chef has some really awesome specials going on, would you like to hear about them?" This way you have permission to tell them about the host special and if you choose the consultant special.

You're not alone - both my shows fo rthis weekend cancelled last minute and only one rescheduled...in August :p

To boost your June sales, you may want to have a Mystery Host show this month.

Make your customer care calls, tell them about the benefits of hosting a show in June (catalog or cooking) and if they still aren't interested, let them know about your Mystery Host show. You may collect some extra orders.

I had one cooking show and three catalog shows for this month. I thought I was doing quite well until now. I've tried on numerous occassions to call my catalog show hosts with no answer. Finally was able to reach them last night. They are scheduled to close on the 14th but neither of them have tried to do anything! One said all her friends want to wait until her cooking show which is scheduled in August. The other said she's not had time to even open the packet and look at it yet! She's had it for three weeks! :mad: The cooking show was a bust even though the man expected 15 people because that's how many RSVP'd! Only two showed. His guest sales stand at only $130 and he's telling me to go ahead and close the show because he won't be able to get more orders!
So much for even having two shows this month to total $250 each. At this point, it just aint going to happen. I'm so bummed.
Sorry to take your thread and share my own sob story. I will be speaking with my director today and hopefully she can motivate me. I don't want to give this up.

Don't feel bad and don't give upI originally had 3 shows scheduled for June and hopes of getting a few of my May cancellations rescheduled. Well, the first show is at about $130 right now, the second show cancelled and my third one is the 28th - think I'll get that closed in June??? And no luck on the reschedules.

But I just kept plugging and found someone who knows my goal and is working on getting that $250 on a catalog show for me. And hostess one is working on getting her show up to $250.

So, don't give up - get on the phone, send some emails - offer a special, whatever - you still have 17 days!!!

GO GO GO!!! (I always wanted to be a cheerleader)!

I'm glad I am not the only one experiencing cancelled/rescheduled shows. My calendar of shows keeps dwindling. Had a show Thursday-she just called to ask if she could do a catalog show instead. Have two more shows scheduled this month....hopefully they are still on. Last I checked they were. It's hard not to get frustrated and down--because I am really fighting that...but I know we need to just keep going...and work that much harder to get more bookings. Soon our hearts will catch up with our heads and we'll feel better! My goal this week is to make phone calls and offer to buy the 60% off item or some other incentive for anyone who turns in a $250 catalog show before the end of June. Keep at it. We don't want to suffer in September because we gave up in June.

Add my name to the list! My host for Saturday keeps dodging my calls and having her husband take a message. She has been on vacation for 3 weeks so I haven't talked to her for over a month. I tried to contact her to confirm and go over last minute details. I was going to offer a free piece of stoneware for three bookings, but I can't get her on the phone! It is my only show booked in June and I really want to get the free product (even though I have no faith in my cluster sadly!!) I am going to call a few past hosts and beg them to do catty shows since so many people are too busy for cooking shows.

You're not the only one having this proble. I had 3 shows for June and 1 catalog show. All but one show has cancelled or rescheduled. Even after I mentioned the contest for me in June. I have to admit I have called past host, hung up the dollar day flyer all over 2 cities and sent out my monthly newsletter. What a mess. at least I know I am not the only one going through this. LOL!

I know how you all feel. I had 5 solid shows booked and the last two days, on flat cancelled and one says she needs to reschedule, but I have not been able to reach her.

So much for the great month :(. I hope the shows I have in July, August & September stick!

What is the process for rebooking a June show to July?

To rebook a June show to July, first reach out to the host and explain the situation. Ask if they would be open to rescheduling for July and offer a few specific dates that work for you. Once a new date is agreed upon, update your calendar and send out new invitations to guests.

What should I do if the host is not available to rebook for July?

If the host is unable to rebook for July, offer to hold the show online or through a catalog party. You can also ask if the host has a friend or family member who would be interested in hosting the show in their place. If all else fails, offer to send the host a link to your personal website where they can shop and still earn host rewards.

Do I need to inform my customers about the change in show dates?

Yes, it is important to keep your customers informed about any changes in show dates. Send out an email or text message to all guests who RSVP'd for the original June show, informing them of the new July date. You can also post an update on your social media pages to reach a wider audience.

Will the host still receive their host rewards if the show is rebooked for July?

Yes, the host will still receive their host rewards for the rebooked show in July. As long as the show meets the qualifying sales and booking requirements, the host will be eligible for all the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What if I am unable to find a replacement date for the June show in July?

If you are unable to find a suitable replacement date for the June show in July, you can offer the host the option to hold the show online or through a catalog party. You can also suggest that the host combine their show with another host's show or hold a joint show with a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. Communication and flexibility are key in finding a solution that works for both you and the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • cewcooks