• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Cook Fish in My Stoneware?

In summary, the starter kit for Pampered Chef includes essential tools and products for starting a business, setting up a personal website and online store is easy through the consultant dashboard, consultants can earn rewards and bonuses for sales and team performance, there are training and support resources available for new consultants, and booking the first party can be done by reaching out to friends and family and offering incentives.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
and OMG I'm in LOVE with the food chopper. How on earth did I live without this thing for so long???

Also used the utility knife (oooh, it's SOOO nice) and the cutting board while making our dinner tonight.

Quick question about the stoneware....

can I cook fish in it? Or will the smell end up in the clay?

that is one nice thing about stones it does not absorb the flavor so yes you can cook fish in it and it wont smell like fish

See, I had a customer tell me that she bought a seperate stone b/c the one she initially bought, she used it for fish and won't stop smelling like it now. :eek: My hubby and I don't eat seafood so I couldn't tell you from personal experience. Sorry. ;)

fishy stonesI also had a customer buy another stone because she used one to cook fish on and she said it took forever to get the fish smell out of it. I haven't tried cooking fish on any of my stones (we always grill our fish). I wonder if you have to soke it for awhile? I told her to try the baking soda paste idea.

Anyway, congrats on recieving your starter kit!! It feels like Christams opening up that package doesn't it!!! That random Christmas feeling doesn't stop though! PC is always giving consultants great incentives to work towards! Best of luck to you!! :D

1. What exactly is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes items such as the consultant binder, order forms, catalogs, and demonstration products like stoneware and kitchen gadgets.

2. How do I set up my personal website and online store?

Setting up your personal website and online store is easy and can be done through your consultant dashboard. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided and customize your site with your own information and branding.

3. Can I earn rewards or bonuses by selling products from my starter kit?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses based on your sales and team performance. These rewards can include free products, trips, and even cash bonuses.

4. Are there any training or support resources available for new consultants?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for new consultants, including online training courses, webinars, and one-on-one coaching from experienced mentors.

5. How do I book my first party as a consultant?

Booking your first party can be intimidating, but it's easier than you think! Reach out to friends, family, and coworkers and let them know about your new business. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts, to help attract more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dessertMama
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • sOhSherri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janel kelly