• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of My New Sling Bag | Get Exciting Rewards!

In summary, the author thought the product was useful but wished it was brighter in color. They love earning the incentives and are close to earning their February incentive.
pkd09
Silver Member
I really think it is going to be useful but so wish it was in a brighter color. I love earning the incentives :)

I am close to earning it :)

Woo hoo for earning it! It does look pretty useful, and not as heavy as the tote bag.
Me? I'm always excited about the pink products, so February's incentive is my target.

I'll have earned it as soon as I get the shows all submitted. I'm pretty excited - I got to see our NED's sling bag at our B2B meeting so I've already seen it in person. :)

I got mine today too.
What do you think of that little pocket in the back? I was surprised when I saw it.

How big is it? Could you fit a regular size catalog inside the bag ? I can't wait to get mine.

OK, I put a full-sized catalog on top of the sling to measure it.
The height of it is exactly the same and the width is about an inch wider.
The clear pocket on the front of the sling is made for a mini-catalog.
Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you. that does help.

How long did it take for you guys to get it? I just submitted my 2nd show yesterday and wondering when it will arrive. Did it come via Smartpost?Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
How long did it take for you guys to get it? I just submitted my 2nd show yesterday and wondering when it will arrive. Did it come via Smartpost?

Karen

were you able to track it.

Will submit my last show tomorrow!

I just submitted 2 shows this morning. Now I need to see if I can get some February bookings..double points..and I would LOVE the HWC items.

How long did it take for you to get it? I submitted two shows on the 24th. How do they ship it, fedx or usps? My usps person will probably put it in the wrong box. Luckily the last two times they did that, the person they gave it to was honest enough to call me. Thanks for the info in advance.

Shelly Flanagan said:
How long did it take for you to get it? I submitted two shows on the 24th. How do they ship it, fedx or usps? My usps person will probably put it in the wrong box. Luckily the last two times they did that, the person they gave it to was honest enough to call me. Thanks for the info in advance.
I submitted show #2 on the 21st and it shows that it shipped but I can't track it so I am sure it's coming smartpost. I'm guessing it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

It came Smartpost. I was surprised at how quickly it came. I've managed to cram a lot into it. For me, it's a better size than carrying a tote, but it's probably not as noticeable.

Becca_in_MD said:
It came Smartpost. I was surprised at how quickly it came. I've managed to cram a lot into it. For me, it's a better size than carrying a tote, but it's probably not as noticeable.

Hmmmm... it sounds bigger than I expected it to be. I'm guessing the profile is pretty thin. I wish I could have closed these shows earlier in the month and I'd have it already. I have never had a month were so many hosts put me off and put me off. Still waiting on 2 hosts to give me their final orders and tell me what they want.

I submitted my second show on Jan. 22 and got my bag on the 29th, but I live in SW Florida. I got it through USPS.

I cannot wait to use mine on my trip to Toronto!! Sounds like the perfect thing to take traveling with you to hold tickets, passports, etc.

BethCooks4U said:
I submitted show #2 on the 21st and it shows that it shipped but I can't track it so I am sure it's coming smartpost. I'm guessing it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

Where do you see it shipped? I looked on shipment status and I see nothing. I have never seen where they have shipped out my incentives, they just show up. Is there another place to look for the status?

Shelly Flanagan said:
Where do you see it shipped? I looked on shipment status and I see nothing. I have never seen where they have shipped out my incentives, they just show up. Is there another place to look for the status?

Go to product adjustment (in the box on the right side of the screen "frequently visited links"), then scroll down and agree, then click on can't remember show number, there will be a list of shows, outside orders, supply orders - everything you have ordered. This kind of thing has a G in it: your consultant#G_ _ _ _. Take that number and go to the shipment area and open one of the fedex screens. In this case it won't be found because it's shipped SmartPost so we can't track it but you know it has shipped because it won't show on the list before then.

ETA: When you put the number in the track by reference number you have to add 01 to the end of the number for it to work. If you know it shipped and it doesn't show up either you tried to track it before their system updated or the item is coming smartpost.

Last edited:
I just submitted the last of my shows this month.... WHOOO I earned my Sling Bag!!! SO EXCITED!!

Even more exciting - You'll get double points on Feb. sales!

Shelly Flanagan said:

LOL!!!! I live in a rural area with not that many houses and the mail ends up in the wrong boxes all the time!!! I submitted my 2 on the 24th as well. And the hosts already have their stuff!!!!

just checked on the prodcut adjustment and looks as though it may have been mailed on the 26th....wahoo!!

which is even more exciting becasue I have six shows next month!! I am so excited!

BethCooks4U said:

Yes - mine came smartpost - it took over a week.:grumpy: (I'm usually one day shipping from HO) I just got mine Friday. The good news is that I love it! It is the PERFECT sized purse for me. I'm thrilled with it!

BethCooks4U said:
Go to product adjustment (in the box on the right side of the screen "frequently visited links"), then scroll down and agree, then click on can't remember show number, there will be a list of shows, outside orders, supply orders - everything you have ordered. This kind of thing has a G in it: your consultant#G_ _ _ _. Take that number and go to the shipment area and open one of the fedex screens. In this case it won't be found because it's shipped SmartPost so we can't track it but you know it has shipped because it won't show on the list before then.

Thanks Beth, You Rock! I am still very new to a lot of things!

Shelly Flanagan said:
Thanks Beth, You Rock! I am still very new to a lot of things!

One thing I forgot (I will go back and edit my post. When you put the number in the track by reference number you have to add 01 to the end of it.

Got my sling bag today!!!! Guess I could use it as a purse???

That's what it is--a purse. It's small for me, but I'll be using it when I travel or power shop.

I thought I was gonna miss out on the sling bag.... BUT... got my second show submitted on the 31st and I am so excited to get it... WAHOOOOOOOO

What is the new sling bag and what makes it versatile?

The new sling bag is a versatile bag that can be used for various purposes such as traveling, everyday use, or work. It has multiple compartments and can be worn in different ways, making it perfect for any occasion.

What are the exciting rewards for purchasing the sling bag?

By purchasing the sling bag, you can earn incentives such as discounts, free gifts, or loyalty points. These rewards are a way for us to show our appreciation for your support and for choosing our product.

Is the sling bag only available in one color?

No, the sling bag comes in various colors to choose from. You can select a color that suits your personal style and preferences. Stay tuned for updates on new colors that may be added in the future.

How can I use the sling bag for traveling?

The sling bag is perfect for traveling as it is lightweight, has multiple compartments for organization, and can be worn in different ways for comfort. You can use it as a crossbody bag, a shoulder bag, or even a waist bag, depending on your preference.

Can I use the sling bag for work or everyday use?

Yes, the sling bag is designed to be versatile and suitable for different occasions. You can use it for work to carry your essentials, or for everyday use as a stylish and functional bag. Its versatility makes it a great investment for your daily needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies