• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Gave Myself a Raise!!!!!

In summary, a user has reached their $15,000 career sales goal, earning them a 2% raise. Others congratulate them and discuss how to change the commission rate in P3, while one user points out that the raise actually equates to a 10% increase in their pay rate. It is also mentioned that P3 automatically adjusts the commission rate.
pamperedtraci
Sweet! I just hit my $15,000 in Career Sales...which means I get a 2% raise!! How sweet is that? Anywho, I can't figure out how to mark that in P3...anyone know, I'd really appreciate it!!

Congrats!!!

Sorry I can't help you on P3 yet!! I need to dive in and just do it!!:D

Congrats! Enjoy the extra cash!

Congratulations!! :D

Congrats, you will love that 2% raise too!

Congrats! I can't figure out how to change it in P3 and even looked through the help topics. I don't ever use the monthly sales diary and use the IPT on CC, so I won't be affected, but I wish I could help you!

Not sure what to say about P3 either, sorry!

Just wanted to congratulate you on your TEN PERCENT raise! Make sure when you tell others about your raise that you remember that your 2% raise is actually a 10% raise over what you had been making. That is easier for others to wrap their brain around...especially since in this economy not many people get raises of that much!

Great Job!!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats! I can't figure out how to change it in P3 and even looked through the help topics. I don't ever use the monthly sales diary and use the IPT on CC, so I won't be affected, but I wish I could help you!

Well, I looked and looked and looked...finally I printed the Monthly Sales Diary from P3 and it doesn't carry the disclaimer like Pampered Partner did about the $15,000 Career sales, so I am assuming that it's not a feature yet! I do use the IPT on CC too, but I print out the Monthly Sales Diary and keep them in a binder to show my progress! (I am an organizational freak!)

KellyTheChef said:
Not sure what to say about P3 either, sorry!

Just wanted to congratulate you on your TEN PERCENT raise! Make sure when you tell others about your raise that you remember that your 2% raise is actually a 10% raise over what you had been making. That is easier for others to wrap their brain around...especially since in this economy not many people get raises of that much!

I am a little lost on the whole 10% thing, could you explain a little more? TIA!

pamperedtraci said:
I am a little lost on the whole 10% thing, could you explain a little more? TIA!
Before your raise, you make a minimum of 20% commission. 2% is ten percent of the 20%...therefore, it's a 10% raise in your pay rate.

Hope that makes sense...if not I can try to say it another way. (Even now as I look back over it, it does sound kind of confusing with all the percents in there!! :) )

First of all congratulations on your milestone!

Secondly and more to the point of this subject I was told that P3 will adjust this automatically. The raise is effective the month after you earn it. You don't need to do anything to change this.

KellyTheChef said:
Before your raise, you make a minimum of 20% commission. 2% is ten percent of the 20%...therefore, it's a 10% raise in your pay rate.

Hope that makes sense...if not I can try to say it another way. (Even now as I look back over it, it does sound kind of confusing with all the percents in there!! :) )

I had to read it a couple of times, but I got it! That makes tons of sense...I'm in the financial field and didn't realize that! DUH!

I was amazed when someone pointed this out to me, too! So, whenever I am telling anyone outside of PC about the raise, I say I got a 10% raise....rather than saying I got a 2% COMMISSION raise. The 10% makes more sense, and they can "see" how much more I am making. 2% commission increase doesn't sound like much, especially if someone has never been exposed to commision pay structures! :D

I understand it Kelly and yes 10% is how much more it is! It is confusing unless you are on a commission structure such as ours.

As far as I know all you have to do it go into your personal info and and then user profile and you will see to the right a place to change your commission rate. Is that what you were looking for?

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats. Enjoy the raise.

luvs2sellit said:
As far as I know all you have to do it go into your personal info and and then user profile and you will see to the right a place to change your commission rate. Is that what you were looking for?

On Pampered Partner yes to the above. On P3 it is done automatically, you don't do anything.

1. How do I give myself a raise as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can give yourself a raise by increasing your sales and earnings. This can be done by consistently booking and hosting successful parties, reaching out to potential customers, and offering specials and promotions.

2. What is the average amount of a raise for Pampered Chef consultants?

The amount of a raise for Pampered Chef consultants can vary greatly, as it is based on individual sales and performance. Some consultants may see a small increase in their earnings, while others may see a significant raise depending on their efforts and success.

3. How often can I give myself a raise as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the flexibility to give yourself a raise at any time. However, it is important to consider your sales and earnings before making any changes to your compensation. It is recommended to evaluate your performance and give yourself a raise accordingly on a quarterly or yearly basis.

4. Will giving myself a raise affect my team or downline in Pampered Chef?

No, giving yourself a raise will not directly affect your team or downline in Pampered Chef. Your team members' earnings are based on their own sales and performance, not on your personal compensation. However, it is important to lead by example and motivate your team to also strive for higher sales and earnings.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions on giving myself a raise as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no limitations or restrictions on giving yourself a raise as a Pampered Chef consultant. You are in control of your own earnings and can adjust your compensation as you see fit. However, it is important to stay within the company's guidelines and policies when it comes to promotions and discounts for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • SPAMSTIME