• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Learn from My First Tele-Class?

The phone number and password are the same for every single class, so even if you don't register in advance, you can call in and listen or participate.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
My first one, actually. I wasn't sure what to expect, for a number of reasons, but went in with an open mind and eager to learn something good.

I did.

Took lots of notes and have lots of great things to try. Thanks to any of you who happened to participate tonight for jumping in and sharing, and thanks to Theresa for leading the session.

If you haven't tried on of these, I suggest that you do. First of all, the price is right. Secondly, you can't unlearn anything ;) so learn something new and worthwhile every day.

i did several of the classes during my super starter months and am registered for 3 or 4 for march. i really like them....some were very boring but most were really fun and interesting. i highly recommend them!!

I just wanted to let you all know that you can join in on one even if you're not registered! The leader doesn't know who or how many people are there, so you can just listen and absorb the info if that is what you want to do.

I do this all the time when my son is napping at an unusual hour (so I wouldn't have registered for it in advance) and I notice there is a class going on.

I love the tele-classes, especially love the fact that most of them are recorded so that I can listen at anytime. In fact when we go on vacation here in a couple weeks (18 hour drive to NH) I will be listening to several that I have saved to my laptop! Then the whole family can learn with me!

QuestionOK, I have never done one of these classes (SS1 was in May '05) because my director never really said anything about them, but she wasn't around much in the beginning either. How much do they cost? Are they only at certain times? Do you get to choose which class you want to hear? Thanks for any info you all can give me.

the classes are free. go to CC and you can choose which ones you want to listen to. if you want live ones you register for it and when the date comes you will get an email telling you the phone number and password. you have to pay the long distnace charge though. also t hey have pre recorded ones to listen to also. HTH

The phone number and password are the same for every single class, so even if you don't register in advance, you can call in and listen or participate.

Can I still get in on March ones, or is it too late?

you can absolutely take a March class! It's only March 3rd today! You have a whole month a head of you.

If you'd like, you can register online or call the Solution Center and register. OR, just find the phone number online behind CC and dial in when you can!

Yipee!!OK, Thank you! I went to CC and the first month that popped up was April and it said I could now register for April, so I wasn't sure if we were supposed to register a month in advance or how it worked.

Thanks for all the info everyone!!

Hey Kitchen GuyHey Kitchen Guy,
Was the class you took Recruiting with Confidence? Because I was on that same call. :p I thought I heard you say you were the kitchen guy when you first got on the call but I couldn't hear very well.

And yes, we can join the class if you haven't registered because last nights teleclass I did just that. I just got on a little early and asked the moderator if I could join in even though I hadn't registered and she said that was fine.

I was in the Recruiting with Confidence class last night. It was one of the best I have participated in so far.

Yes, Janel and Shari - that was me.

soonerchef said:
I love the tele-classes, especially love the fact that most of them are recorded so that I can listen at anytime. In fact when we go on vacation here in a couple weeks (18 hour drive to NH) I will be listening to several that I have saved to my laptop! Then the whole family can learn with me!

Ok, I'm sorry to be so dense, but how do you listen to these at any time? I registered for some but not sure I will even be able to listen in, because of the times that they are. So you are saying I can listen to them at different times than what is listed? That would be so great.

1. How do I access the recording of the tele-class?

To access the recording of the tele-class, you can log in to your account on our website and navigate to the "My Events" section. From there, you will be able to find the recording and any accompanying materials.

2. Will I receive a copy of the presentation slides?

Yes, we will provide a download link for the presentation slides in the email with the recording of the tele-class. You can also access them through your account on our website.

3. Can I ask questions during the tele-class?

Yes, there will be a Q&A portion during the tele-class where you can ask any questions you may have. You can also submit questions beforehand through our website or via email.

4. How long will the tele-class be available for replay?

The recording of the tele-class will be available for replay for 30 days after the original air date. After that, it will no longer be accessible.

5. Can I share the tele-class recording with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the recording of the tele-class with others, but we ask that you do not distribute it publicly or use it for commercial purposes without our permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda